Bad Bloods

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

would bad bloods be concidered criminals or just clan members that went pyhco?

if u have a site page full of bad blood info id be falttered =)

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think bad bloods are just predators who want to be care-free but they dont realise by doin that they make predators their enemy

http://www.giveimage.com/users/pic.php?u=86frv1p&i=301

official artist of death

cool,thanx well thats me,a bad blood lol

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

bad bloods are predators considered by yautja society as dishonourable criminals. They do not abide by the honour codes of the rest of yautja society, they care not about who or what they kill, women, children, it doesn't matter to them.

stalker.jpg

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

A Bad Blood could also be a brainwashed Pred. In Concrete Jungle, Stone Heart (that big green one), Swift Knife (the fast brown one), and, that annoying guy with the laser, were all turned into Bad Bloods by Borgia Industries, using cybernetics. But would a human/Predator hybrid (such as Hunter Borgia) be considered a Bad Blood, or just disgrace?

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think they would be criminals, because they broke the Yautja law/honor code.

Here's a website about Predators in general, but has stuff about Bad Bloods.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/

Bad Bloods would be considered crimininde they beak the code of honor and are no worthy to be call a Pred. SO they would be hunted and killed.

Right?

Zero or Die

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Bad Bloods are most often described as Yautja who choose not to obey the honor code and kill whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want. They enjoy the killing all by itself rather than enjoy the hunt that leads up to the kill. For example, say a pred comes accross a human baby. A respectable warrior would leave it alone. A bad blood, on the other hand, might leave it alone, or might kill it right there. For this reason, they are seen as outcasts. The Predatorrs don't want their technology being used for purposes they don't approve of. Because Bad Bloods need this technology to kill prey easily, they do just that. Of course, this is where the Predator law enforcement officials come in. By thee way, Bad Bloods and Solo Hunters are not the same thing. A Solo Hunter obeys the honor code, but hunts alone. Hope I cleared that up.

deathdrop1.jpg

well i'd say since hes not realy a pred that hes just some crazy guy that wants to kill scarface realy bad.

cory-v2.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

A bad blood just dosen't kill. It dose what ever it pleases. Killing is only part. They steal tech, rob others, and do kill what they please. They steal ships. And once and a while they will blam others for what they do. It some Internet stories i've read, one of them tryed to over throw the rest of its kind by using other types of E.T.s

Everyone dies, you just have to learn to get with it.
damn.jpg

shorty, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think they prbably went phsco in the head!

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Sk8r From Hell. bad blood's arent always killed sometimes they get droped of at remote planets where they know hard prey is found.

I Am A Lone Hunter But Able To Work In Groups...