dog alien/ox alien

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well i watched alien 3 twice, the directors cut and the one released in theaters. i saw a chestburster come out of a dog in one of them, and i saw a chestburster come out of an ox in the other. whats going on?

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Simple.
Whichever you personally enjoyed more. I prefer the dog to the ox.

kss222656.gif

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

kill_the_queen, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

two dfferent versions silly lol one with an ox and one with a dog but the ox version is better because it has different scenes lol...

AADecon.jpg decon demon of death wants your head.live by the moon . die by the moon.

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It was going to spawn from a ox and it was designed by giger, but mid-way through the film they changed it to a dog. and Giger was displeased his design was dropped too.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

so which movie do we go by?

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

davii008, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

1st time i wathed i was almost sure that i'd saw it come out of a cow/bull/ox thing...so...it reel was a ox?

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...facehuggers are my brothers...chestbursters are my cousins...i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yes, it was an Ox.

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

We go by the one with the dog the one with the Ox was a cut or like star wars had two whay of making it special edition and orginl {i dont like geting in to star wars but best way i could put it}

P.S The dog alien is really called a "Runner"my most loved alien

CuteFaceHugger sig

Hug Time!

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

go by dog alien, they added new stuff for a better reason to buy that huge pack of alien, I also got that fat black and green pack =D its cool. expensive. go by the first made one, the Alien/runner/dog alien looks more like a dog then a Ox anyways.

new enhanced sig for me .:My Clan Site:.
Balatu -_-

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ox. Because the dogburster is to big to be in a dog, and also regarding the post above mine the dog and ox are quadrapeds so there is no reason why the dog alien shouldn't come out from an ox. However, as Angus said it also comes down to preference :) hope my useless blabbering helped.

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick