Predator Weaponry

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I was thinking about the Predator's arsonel and thought that in the films they don't generally have that much different types of weaponry.

They have the Spear, Wristblades, Plasma Caster, Disc, Throwing Discs and Net Gun. Thats all thhown in the films.

So i was wondering what other weapons could they have.....

(Im writing a story so any great ideas would be apriciated)

I only have one rule....
Everyone fights. No-one Quits. Do you get me?
We get you sir!!

Freya, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think they've quite good arsenal now, but if I have to make a suggestion.. mmm... Poison darts.. 'cause they are hunters.. lol

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

i got the game concrete jungle yesterday...and it had a double ended pike called a glaive

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...facehuggers are my brothers...chestbursters are my cousins...i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

Oo a Glaive thats a good idea.

I only have one rule....
We get you sir!!

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

theres also the electro-magnetic plasma caster that ive heard from somewhere.... but i forgot where LOL

it sounds weird

i am a master of sination...
a master of discs...
a master of the shadow...
no-one is better at sinatons than me

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

theres also the electro-magnetic plasma caster that ive heard from somewhere.... but i forgot where LOL

it sounds weird

i am a master of sination...
a master of discs...
a master of the shadow...
no-one is better at sinatons than me

Maybe some sort of hand thrown grenade like in cj.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

predators arsenal of hunting weapons extends far beyond what has been seen in the films. Some of the weapons from the games are not always considered canon though, such as the glaive & maul, since we have not seen these weapons utilized in a movie there is no proof they really exist. But there are other weapons which are known to exist but have not been seen in movies yet. Such as the naginata- a long, ceremonial spear decorated with trophies & skulls, it is crafted only for honoured yautja such as elders, although don't believe everything you hear about their weapons, some claim they have "plasma rocket launchers" & alot of other nonsense, but I don't go by that rubbish

stalker.jpg

So if im going to include new weaponry in a short story it would be better to not make up some stupid idea of a plasma rocket.

I was wondering what you guys though of Samuri like swords shaped like the long wrist blades in AVP? Is that a believable weapon?

I only have one rule....
We get you sir!!

A wrist blade looking sword? I doubt that.
Acctually, the baisic Maul from P:CJ is technically canon. It was in AvP ;-)!

Umm yall forgot my favorite Wepon

....The Net-gun

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Freya I Dont Think Poison Dart's Would Be That Good. Because That Would Set The Prey At A Disadvantage. (Just My Point Of Veiw)

I Am A Lone Hunter But Able To Work In Groups...

Predator's Have nuff Weapons lol.
Like:
The Glaive That is A Pike With To Blades. The Basic One Is just Made Out Of Metal With A Regular Handgrip. Theres The Ritual Glaive Which The Blades Are Made Oigantic Creature's Teeth With A Half Clan Upgrade Handgrip. And There Is A Third Which Is A Clan Upgrade But I Have Not Seen That Yet.

Second weapon:
combistick Is A Pike Without blades but is good 2 skewer and then launch the prey onto the air.

Third:
Smart Disk's The first one Is Quite Basic But Still Quite Good. The Second one is my favourite, The Ritual Smart Disk this look's a bit lika a shruken with a skull as the handle and then spikes that go outwards then bend a little. the third i dont know about yet.

Fourth:
Plasmacaster most predator fans know what they are. If your a pred fan and dont know what it is then omg let's educate you lol. It's The Shoulder Cannon With imense fire power and range. Good bit of kit.

Fith.
Mines. theres alot so brace yourself.
Pulse mine's. These temporerely stun the prey enabling to strike without bein noticed to much.
Fire Bombs. These can be used as mines or they can be thrown at the prey causing massive explosions.
Electro mines. These can temporeroly disable robotic enemys E.G The Uleysees. enabling you to find the prey's weak spot.
Cant be Asked to Go on about the mines but if you have any question's about them fire away.

Sixth:
Maul. This weapon is mainly used for more heavy melee attacks. This weapon you hold in your hand and its a blade that sort of goes up ur arm near enough to your shoulder and point's a bit out infront of you.

Seventh.
Wristblades Most Pred Fhould know This And Again If Not Let's Educate.
This weapon is a pair of blade that are stored in a wrist compartment hence the name WRISTBLADES. These extend and detract when the wrist has been twisted fast enough at a 60 degree angle.
There are three grade's. Normal these are about the size of predator's hand's. the upgrade is slightly modified in two way's the first is.
The shape is modified making it easier to slice through the prey and they are also extended.
Then there is the clan upgrade there apperance look alot smoother making it even easier to slice prey and also they are extended yet again.

Eight:
Sacrificial dagger.
Good little bit of kit usually mark with the name of the predator and also made extraordanary sharp. These can be used as a sacraficial tool or to be used during a hunt.

Nineth:
The Wrist Bomb.
This is the computer that is based on predator's wrist/lower arm. this can be used to either uplaod data or if the spread of the prey E.G ALIEN get's too great for a predator they destroy them all includin the predator itself by self-destructin the wrist-comp.
Very Powerfull explsion and can cover a great distance.

NON WEAPON'S BUT BIT'S OF KIT.

BIO-HELMET/MASK:
Has Three vision modes 1: tech vision, in this mode you are able to seek prey that is using technology based wepons or information tech.
2: Heat Signature vision, is best used in wide spaces when terrain is like the amazon.or used in cold places, It picks up the heat sig's of either prey or other hunters that may join you. is very usefull.
3: Nero Vision: This vision is where you can scan the prey's mental status wether they pose a threat or not. The Prey will come up with a colour around it each colour has a meaning. (Key Code For This Is. Green,Passive Yellow,Armed Yellow Flashing,Paniking ,Red,Poses A threat, Red Flashing,Poses Threat Toward's the hunter.

MediComp.
The Medicomp is like a medikit but with a different name and different tool's these tool can only be used by the predator's as they are made for there body. and body structure.

The Famous Cloak:
The cloaked is mostly used while on a hunt especially when hunting humans. This bit of kit almost makes you invisible makin it harder for the prey to spot you. But the quiker you move the cloak has to work harder. This can ovegenerate the cloak. Overgenerating is where the cloak makes you more visible but still see-through.

I Dont Know Anymor Little Gadget's used by pred's but if anyone else does then come and tell me any info is good info. C.H

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

C.H. u seem to be describing weapons from the games. i havent played the games, but they sound cool tho.

otang-sig1.gif
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

bah, the games are cool Otang, I like AvP2 Multiplayer =D and Predator Concrete Jungle... but AvP I think is a lil better.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

Sorry Otang I Thought It Might just help a bit showing that preds are well equiped. and can handle almost any fight predicaments.

sorry Your's..C.H..

yea the games are cool. chill out otang dude. cloaked hunter gave some good info. by the wall chap how old are u, use some maturity otang fella. its not hard to find.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

sorry DJ wasnt meaning to make him look bad at all, lol. just an observation.

otang-sig1.gif
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

In the films I saw a spear gun spear. Look for it in Predator 2.

drenton.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

restoring order of forms srry for waste of space

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)