X

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

In the rpg I fought predkiller and mavrick but thats not the point, I went on vacation after I posted that I either threw predkiller off doc or somethings like that, and then I was gone, and predkiller posted and killed me I had no chance of defending myself, but thats ok this isnt a plea to get back into the rpg and I know its my fault that I didnt say I wasnt there anymore but what I want to do is duel Predkiller outside of the rpg and get my honor back, so is this ok? may I do so, and again I accept that im out of the rpg thats ok its just I was killed unfairly with no way of defending myself..

Elder Blade of Clan Balatu

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

key word "thinking", if ur post's are good then go for it but if there gonna be one line wonders then i doesnt realy give a good feel to the RPG like i said it's like story telling show the world who u are mate

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Dont ask me, i dont really care right now. Nobody could be bothered to finish the last one and this message board has gone completely downhill.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

^^ lol ok u want some, next RPG i own u!

Who is Mike Jones ??

topdogg2.jpg

Why does everyone wanna know who mike jones is?

stalker.jpg

U WANT TO FIGHT ME!im sorry say mate u wait till the next rpg and ur gone first and then td and k20 and shadowblade will fear the name predkiller

pksig.bmp
~the mind is a terrible think to waste~
~always follow your heart~

hmmmm the only way to get ur honour back is wait till the next rpg then kill him

Who is Mike Jones ??

topdogg2.jpg

hey daveberg the 1st of july is comeing asnd i would likem to know when the next rpg it will start what time???

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

I have a question too, how do i get out of this chicken sh!t outfit?

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

u own me m8 ur a goner in the rpg

pksig.bmp
~the mind is a terrible think to waste~
~always follow your heart~

press ctrl, alt and delete dave

wheni say own u i mean make u my b*tch haha

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg

can i just ask a question celtic? Why are you so desperate to be a mod? Do you have any idea how stressfull it is? It's like running a school. You wouldn't beleive the amount of rubbish i have removed from this site, and the amount of grief you have to put with, it's no joke, you have to be on here everyday and set an example to others, to demand respect and have the ability to be able to outlaw people who shouldn't be here.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

well i wanna be in the next rgp cause i kinda mucked up the last one lol (i feel like a nOOb)
ps.. Im back

2.jpg
My Horror Site *Updated And New layout*

My Email

hey i can finsh this one just give me the sign and i can make me like a another clan memebr call in a nuking and there its overe

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

ur post's need to be like little short stories so when people read them they know about ur character and ur plot

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg

i only put celtic102 for mod cause it fills up the space .......lol i know its stupid but i do wanna be a mod but i can wait even if it take years.... i would like to run a school

2.jpg

My Email

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

"exactly, we were thinking only the experienced members will go to the next RPG as the noobs always go of the rails, telling people time and time again is like having a talk with a brick wall"

Oh, then I can't be part of it:( If I can join, please shoot me (or bite my head off, what ever) if I go off the rails... But my "stories" doesn't necessarily be long, but I'd try to hang on the plot.

Thou who come into my way shalt die.

Answer = nOObs who cant even RPG properly.

i shoted he in they head with mine plasm castey

^^^^typical nOOb post.

EDIT

ijust read this back and wet myself laughing..!!

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

yeah im just starting to get the hang of the short story thing

2.jpg

My Email

i hope in the future to be a mod :-) :-)

2.jpg

My Email