fav director

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

So, out of the four alien movies. Who would be your favourite director?
James Cameron for me, just over Ridley Scott

This space for lease

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ridley Scott Aliens is a amazing movie out of the rest{not to say the rest werent amazing}they had a good story and the 2nd is allways the best in all things

CuteFaceHugger sig

Proud to be of the hive!

my fav director doesnt fall under the sci fi alien/predator catogory

ScarFace.jpg

yeah i knew he did pred 2.i didnt know he did 24.does he do them all?

THROW.JPG

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

stephen hopkins directed predator 2.
now he directs '24'.

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

hopkins?????????what alien film did he direct??????

THROW.JPG

its no problem otang.and yes winston is cool.but i cant think of any otherfilms(exept lost in space)that hopkins has directed.do you?

THROW.JPG

revised my mistake

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

if you say aliens and aliens3 are your fav movie wouldnt u consider those directors as your fav directors???????it only makes sense.

i cant choose any one director, it has to be cameron, scott, and fincher

edit: my mistake u ment the alien franchise directors, thanx for pointing that out. but i like winston's, and hopkins' contribution to the Predator franchise

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

i like aliens =james cameron next is alien 3

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

i like the author of alien 3...the idea of alien 3 wasnt reely good but he managed to improve it

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...facehuggers are my brothers...chestbursters are my cousins...i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

for me they are all great directors (except the french one) i think the one who directed alien 3 (damn whats his name, i know this) did a great job creating such emotion and dredd into the film and he did go on to do se7en. but the best one would have to be cameron

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Yea, Fincher got a critisiscm(spelling?) for doing that movie at the time, but i thought it looked really great. I just watched all 4movies back to back to 'judge' them. Im going to be seeing aliens everywhere for a while, and hissing but it was worth it.....

This space for lease

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

i know this isnt the right time to ask this but when do you think the next clan war is?

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...facehuggers are my brothers...chestbursters are my cousins...i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

just a quick happy new year to all! clocks just ticked over here(nz)

This space for lease

all great movies

predalien26 of two princes

sorry i should of put this at the top, the directors are as follows
Alien- Ridley Scott
Aliens- James Cameron
Alien3- David Fincher
Alien Resurrection- Jean-Pierre Jeunet
(yes i had to look this last one up, couldnt remember) and yes i am counting votes

This space for lease

ok i like movie aliens = James Cameron

predalien26 of two princes

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ridley Scott, some think of aliens as the butter of the alien films but then Ridley is the first man to actually direct an alien film and he also has far more involvment in the movie industry for the time being

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think James Cameron was the best director in the alien series. Aliens was an expertly crafted, near perfect film in my opinon, which, even after 20 yetill hasn't been matched by any sci-fi film around. Ridley Scott is next in line, although it falls just short of Aliens' level of greatness, it is still an unforgettable masterpiece which is embedded firmly into the minds of all sci-fi/horror fans as one of the greatest movies ever made

stalker.jpg

i'm not sure harr, but i saw an episode with him as director, but your right he may not direct all of them, anyways. i wish any of my fav 3 would make the next alien movie and i could forget ressuerection ever happened.

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules