Smart Discs and Shurikens

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok first post witch one u prefer.
i think the smart disc was beastly but the sheriken was more narly so i like the sheriken better.as in it was twisted and different lol

Q:how does the smart disc come back to the predator cuz there r alot of different theories

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think the smartdisc is far better. It is much more powerful & is guided by an internal microcomputer which tracks it's targets & returns it to the predator once it has hit it's prey

stalker.jpg

lol.ya i cant figure witch one is my favorite.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cory-sig.jpg

Skystalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I personally think the way the smartdisk comes back is that all the blinking lights on the outside signal that there is a lot of electronics in it which means it must be electronically programmed to come back. and the Shuriken i think is same concept as a boomernag that i cant describe fully but thats my opinion.

El Demonio Que Hace Trofeos de hombre.
The Demon Who Makes Trophies of man

ye,i agree.in avp2 the game,there was a botton u pushed for the wrist magnet to retrack smartdisc,and when its close enough,the yautja catches the disc....thats another good one

cory-sig.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

its unexplainable how smart disks work

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

I like the Smart disk!And maybe the smart disk is being controled by maybe the preds mind and is giuding to go and come back!but that's just MY theory lol

pohsnewsig.bmp.jpg
Predators RULE!

i think it would be ganster if they made a smart disc that had sheriken blades that stick out,i know that sounds stupid for a predator to use but the thought sounds awesome

cory-sig.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

I like the Smart disk, I don't really know how it works ether

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

with great concentration I gather, the same way an aboriginal hunter can catch a flying boomerang on the return trip

stalker.jpg

How do the preds catch a returning shuriken or disc without cutting their hands? that alludes me