What the beasts haven't done and what you'd like to see

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

What would you like to see the aliens and predators do that they haven't done before in the films? Here are my ideas.

1. The Alien's secondary jaw set is mind-blowing, but I have always desired seeing their regular jaw set do some fatal work. Think of how much stronger those jaws must be than the second pair. I'm thinking of an alien biting a pred's arm and ripping it off violently. It'd be cool to see that, also with a human.

2. I'd enjoy seeinautja throw his combat staff into a leaping xenomorph's gaping maw, with the end of the spear coming out the back of the bio-mechanoid's elongated head and taking the xeno into a wall.

3. I've seen this illustration in a comic book, and it looked mind-numbing: A predator stabbing his wrist knives into an alien's chin and through the top of it's cranium.

EDIT
4. I'd love so see an alien's second jaw set go into a predator's forehead and stay in there long enough for us to see through the semi-transclucent second jaw skin and witness predator blood and brains being $ucked into the alien's tongue like soda through a straw. Very mosquito-like.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

ummm, probably an Elder fighting or somethin. And maybe all of dos other old school' Xenomorph types like the Warrior or Runner in film scenes today, like how they would look

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

My most anticipated fight scene would be three Elders Vs. A Hive of Alien Warriors, plus its Queen. I don't know why, but after seeing three Unbloods fighting Drones (the lesser versions of Elders and Warriors), I've always had that though in my mind.

Another thing I want to see is, let alone that one above, an Elder in actual action, like some of you said before this post. I want to see what it can really do; all that stuff I've read, all those fan-movies, and all that other stuff makes me want to see it officially. A very experienced Elder Vs. a very experienced Queen.

And I agree with Stalker and AVPFREAK (and anyone else who agreed with them); a Predator snapping an Alien's head in half would be cool.

And like someone said, I want to see an actual "war" between the two, as AVP (movie, games AND comics) calls it.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh man one thing I would like to see is group fight between the aliens and predators. Spears wrist blades, alien claws, jaws, tails all clash together to form one mind blowing fight. It would be cool to see an alien try an headbite a predator while it is maskless and to have the predator trap the alien's jaw like tongue with its mandibles. Although that would look kind of wierd lol.

brokentusk.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Crow, H.R. Giger originally intended the creatures to be bio-mechanical. Some parts of them look like machinery, though they are composed of organic components. My basis for that theory is what the Anchorpoint Essays theorize, which is that the aliens have the mettaloid silicon in their system. And to all you guys, great posts, keep them coming. I particularly like Stalker's idea of an alien being pierced in the skull sideways and having its neck snapped; very creative, it'd be fantastic to see.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

One thing I would like to see would be an unarmed fight between an experienced predator & an alien. Seeing them go head to head, without the aid of the predator's weapons would be great. It would be great to finally prove that predator's aren't just pushovers without their weapons, & show what they can really do in hand to hand combat.

Another thing I would like to see is an elder in action, as we have yet to see what their true potential is, I think just about everyone is anticpiating that.

Also, one great moment in my opinion would be a scene where a predator thrusts his combistick into the side of an alien's head, & impales it, he then wrenches the weapon with his arms & breaks the creatures neck like a twig, that would be a great scene in my opinion.

stalker.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

I've always wanted to see an Alien with a wounded secondary jaw inject acid directly into a pred's blood stream.

In regards to the first post: I don't think Xenomorphs are bio-mechanical. They have no robotic components, unless you are referring to the actual robot used in the filming.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

me I'd like to see an alien bite a host and while biting vomats acid on the host while biting.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens now surching for two new ADMINS.
clans are now available. now allowing SIG PICS