fav pred killing scene

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

inspired by daves thread i was wonding what u guys thought was the best killing scene in the pred films personaly i liked the bit in pred 2 when he kills those jamicans showing his new tools and the scene at the start when he does over those drug lords and ohh fuck it i like em all how bout ya self's ??

Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

Congrats, poopmaster, your post has been..................DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!
And my favorite kill has to be when the xeno is sneaking up behind Scar, and he whips out his shuriken and... *SWISH* SPLAT!!! That was awesome!

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

drugs probably......its been a long day....

yeah i guess you have a point, maybe we'll get to see that shit if they make an avp 2? not seen pred 2 in some time, cant seem to find it on dvd....

lol what u on ur the mod

things is dave in pred 2 when he first throws it i goes through like 8 dead cow bodies (yes i said cow) and i know aliens have alot more durable skin but if at the right angle could go through the neck or make a hole in her head (peeka boo i c u) ??

ye vince good scene its always funny seeing people hanging around or stuck on a wall, helps them relax

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

Fav pred killin scene?Mmmmmmmm.......when the predator throws his spear at a guy and it goes threw his chest an he's left dangling....(AvP.)

hmmm, not so sure, coz scar managed to cut that drones head off pretty easy, i just think the queen is a little more heavy duty than yr bog standard alien.

that thing was pukka but im thinking if he had the same disc in pred 2 he could have cut through the queens head with ease?

hmmmmm. errr, probably scar killing the face hugger with his shuriken. that was fucking class!

laterz mate, have a good one...

just finished work dave have a good one prob speak to ya tomoz m8

all the best

No comment. They're all great.

Praetorian, Yautja, 19 years ago

I implemented a word censor so less work for you guys :)

I have to agree with an earlier post. When the Jamaicans get taken out in Pred 2......that stuff was deadly.

" ing Voodoo magic man.......!!!!!!"

donut, Yautja, 19 years ago

my fav was when that chestburster came out of lex's friend, and then scar caught it and broke its neck with his thumb. =D

..........i kinda liked it when in pred 2..............predator gets out his disk, tosses it through the meat and chops that guy in half.............plenty of blood......

i like the part of AVP when scar throws is shuriken at the queen it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt=)

Mine is when Scar slices the alien's head without even having to look at it.