your choice of weapon

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

if you had to go to a mountain and it was infested with a strong alien hive AND marines were being sent to destroy everthing there what would your weapon of choice be:

.:.plasma caster and extended wristblades.:.

.:.extended wristblades,a smart disc and a nomadic camp.:.

.:. wristblades,a razor disc and a glaive

or

.:.wristblades,a medical pack,and a nomadic camouflagued tent.:.

which set would you pick

P.S a glaive is a double ended bladed staff

i am a master of sination...
a master of discs...
a master of the shadow...
no-one is better at sinatons than me

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i wudant bother if mariens wer beeing sent to destroy every thing theyd just nook it from orbet like they said they would in aliens lol

but id take the second set of weapons u said

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

but what if the planet was earth?? they wouldnt nuke their own home world

a master of discs...

if it was just some random mountan in the middle of nowair i dont see why they wudant lol

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

true..

a master of discs...

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

id go with the last one

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...facehuggers are my brothers...chestbursters are my cousins...i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'll go with extended wristblades,a smart disc and a nomadic camp.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

Nothin' but blades here. Just me and my twelve inch blades and my glaives is all i need to spill blood

Everyone dies, you just have to learn to get with it.
damn.jpg

shorty, Undefined, 18 years ago

wristblades razor disc n glaive

Freya, Undefined, 18 years ago

Where that mountain is? That's the main point in this question.. lol.. If it's, why bother to leave.. lol.. mmm...

Well.. maybe it's reasonable.. lol.

id take wristblades,a razor disc and a glaive, and a temper, damn marines wrecking my hard-meat hunting....

This space for lease

Predator_Killor, Undefined, 18 years ago

well considering im a xeno i would be the one attacking the lone predator so i dont care wat weapons it has ;)

Predkillor.jpg
Silent like the night
Striking without warning...
Pray they dont take you alive....

wristblades,a razor disc and a glaive.
I'd prefer the 'razor disk' to be called a Shuriken, if you are talking about the ones that the guys in AvP used. If not, do go on.

Also, Predator Killor, You would only be counted as a Xenomorph in the RPGs. Normal topics dont count, I think. Unless you are a real Xenomorph that somehow has the intellegence to type, think humanly and not to turn yourself in to the police, who would then send you to a lab for testing.

Hey dude killor has his own opinion so that last comment was not needed if he wish's to say thing's like that then he can because it is still on topic.(and aslong as they are on topic it is fine.)Just so u know.

I agree with pred killor on this one i realy dnt care what weapon's the pred has cause i would be the one killing it.lol.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predator killor, i'm a xeno but i posted here its just for fun.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

wristblades,a medical pack,and a nomadic camouflagued tent. A hunter needs to hunt very light to kill the ultimate prey

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Wristblades, Combistick, and Plasma Caster.

...and nuke, lol...

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

i changed my mind id take a short knife lol just cose my "pred"charactor and katams "alien" have a history with it lol ....... u remember that fight dont u katam .. lmao wee of the side of the clif ha ha along with the queen ..... and *my speer*
:'(

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

lol i just thought this topc wud be fun...no point makin it too serious LOL

i manipulate shadow to my liking
i manipulate discs to my liking
i manipulate every enemy until death

ha ha funny story katams not heer so all fill yo all in

me and him wer playing an RPG not on heer a diforent kind but the princable is the same. my pred was faising of against his alien ontop of a mountan u no the ones withthe flat top that u get in like death vally america. all i had was my trust speer and a knife

katam juped at me and i bloked him with my speer just as i reddy fore a counter atak a huge queen burst through the ground wee wer standing on . i threw my speer wich then lojed in the queens armourd bit on ther head . i jumped up to retreev my speer but katam pounced on me before i could get it . pind to the ground by katam he was about to kill me with his taill when i thrust my knife into his ribes and kiced him off of me lol once again i went back fore my speer and ended up in a big fight with the queen i forget how it all hapend but i ended up drop kiking her of the side of the clif with my speer still stuk in her head .

i then went on to fight with katam fore ages my knife still stuk in his side lol and i threw him of the clif aswell lol .. oh that was a good fight i dont remember exactly but i think i hade like 3 hit points left at the end lol

didant no at the time but hs charactor was still alive lol ..not in condition to fight though lol

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm a Marine myself, but if I was a Predator in that situation, I'd take Plasmacaster and Wristblades anyday. I'd be like the original Predator, whom we all know to have the most sucess against armed and well-trained soldiers.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours