AVP BATTLE

Mighty_Blade, Undefined, 18 years ago

Do you guys think that an all out war style battle in the next AVP would be good. It could show a lot of special effects and the thought has potential. The movie could show the true strength, abilities, and clan teamwork of the predators.

Kill with honor. Die with honor.
Dishonor is worse than death.

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think separate alien/pred movies would be better then after a while the next AVP comes out. One on one would be cool to see when they would rip each other apart.

acesig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yah i agree that they should be seperated

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

you gotta read the posts :S

anyways, i think it should be a 1 on 1, you would be able to see their weakness and strengths by just letting those two fight.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

so whats up whit this con........?????????

I agree with deathdrop keep it to up and personal battles, not all out wars.

psig1.png Smoke on the water, Fire in the sky

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Rather have no AVP at all, just seperate alien/predator movies.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

no both are good

in like 40 mintues left have a battle between one Yautja and one Xenomorph, one wins,

then later when the movie is almost over start the war with a bunch of Yautja doing that famous war cry

Xenomorph do that screech breath thing

the survivng humans hear it and watch millions of them fight in the ruins of the city

alien comes out of nowhere, attacks the humans, Yautja shoots it with Plasma Caster, it goes off without seeing the humans and whatever will happen next

thats my idea

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

No, I personally think they should have ONE Pred and ONE Alien. Have them kill off the human cast until only a few remain, then have the two intergalatic monsters rip eachother apart.

deathdrop.jpg