How many main aliens were in AVP

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

is it just me or was grid like the only alien that was in the movie AVP for like more than 2 scenes i mean shouldn't Anderson have had more main character aliens and even predators. I always thought that Grid was a different alien then the one that Celtic in the beginning kicked the living cr@p out of but was later killed by.

ScarredYautja12celticsig.jpg

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

Are you talking about only the main aliens (grid), or the total aliens in all?

ALienationSig.jpg

I AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

He admits he likes Aliens better. Let's hope he learned from mistakes made. Trust me, Aliens are more my thing, but I wanted those Preds to stay alive, or at least live long enough to have more a purpose than just getting killed.

In Halo's terms, I'm the F.L.O.O.D.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Who kows? It could've been biased from Paul Anderson, or a away to make Scar have to keep Lex alive. Either case the predators died way too fast, which almost completely destroyed the Avp-ness of AvP.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

ash, Undefined, 17 years ago

I still can\'t get over the fact that 2 predators got killed by the one alien i have to admit, a fully equipped predator could get one alienwhen as you see the images when it flash backs on those three predators fighting thousands of aliens they kicked there ass lol is it the fact that grid was more smarter and cunning, but why? because it didn\'t take a specail host did it?? i better shut up now before i get carried away lol

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

Or you could call him the alpha alien, considering that he's the only alpha alien we've seen so for.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Personelly, I think Grid was named "Grid" not only because he was scarred by Celtic, but because he was also the Alpha Male. I mean, really, who wants to say "Alpha-male-with-green-grid-stripes-on-his-head kill Celtic!" all the time? I think Grid is a great substitute for Alpha-male-with-green-grid-stripes-on-his-head. It's shorter and doesn't make people think it's toung-twister when saying it fast.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

ahhhh ok i havn\'t watched avp for a while

The pred that gave the grid alien those wounds was acually named Celtic, Scar's the one that survived the longest. And though true that he probably should be named after his wounds, he is considered the alpha alien bbecause he killed 2 predators.

dont you think its funny how grid got its specific name because of what scar did to it lol it wasnt born with the grid so why name it, its just a normal xenomorph right??

dont forgot the 3 or 4 that scar vaporized with the plasma caster!

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Cory, the last three aliens I named were minions.

If you look at the scene closely with them freeing the Queen, how many did you see? Surely there was 1 or 2 others helping him out freeing mother.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the moment of action remember the value of Silence and Order.
-Phormia of Athens

What would've been better is if he hadn't named any of them in the first place. If here are nore than one alien, then they hunt in packs. They try to fight together because they realize power in numbers. Trying to create individual names for aliens just seem ridiculous if there's more than one. I mean, they didn't name any of the Xenomorphs in Aliens or Alien Rez. You know why? Because the aliens fought, for the most part, together, that's why,

dont u think anderson couldve done much better

what i mean are were there any other named aliens or any other ones that were shown in the movie as much as grid.

"3. Alien Queen Helper
4. Alien Queen Helper (Killed by Lex. Maybe.)
5. Killed by Lex.
"

Can you be more specific with what these Xenomorphose were and where they appeared in the film.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

I guess you could call the AVP aliens minions, but the Aliens aliens were loyal minions to me. I mean the AVP queen just did one command which was to free her. I think that Aliens queen did more commands but I forgot.

ALienationSig.jpg

click up there if new

You mean like specialized aliens or something?

ALienationSig.jpg

click up there if new

The other aliens were not famous, but that is all that I see that played a part in the movie. -nods-

Grid is the only one named in AVP. The rest are nothing but minions basically.

-Phormia of Athens

No, he said that there are 2 aliens, and was naming them one by one, Grid and the other.

There were several of them. I think there were 4 or 5.

1. Grid
2. Decapitated by Scar
3. Alien Queen Helper
4. Alien Queen Helper (Killed by Lex. Maybe.)
5. Killed by Lex.

I think that was it.

-Phormia of Athens