ALIEN VS PREDATOR movie - I have a point too

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Sure Alien vs Predator had many down sides but what aBout Scar, the Queen, good ol' Grid and the fight scene between Scar and Queen?

And yeah AVP still had many downsides but c'mon! it's the very first movie like it there are no other Alien vs Predator movies, right sure there are scripts but no other movies! And all first things have alot of downsides and mayby Paul Anderson learned his lesson from the first one..

Remember Alien?? Alien had some mistakes but I still love to watch it and the reason it had some mistakes was because it was the first in the move line and so is Alien vs Predator- but AVP is in the middle of the Predator and Alien movies but it's the first one that actually had Aliens and Predators in the same Movie

the Reason it had so many mistakes was because it was the first in it's place-not the second movie, not the third and not the 4th

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

well no offence but i think he could do a much better job than most ppl so why is every one complianing you dont watch a movie to complian you watch it because it is good now am i wrong ?

i dont think so

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

scar had a couple of clint eastwood inspired moments in the film but it qwas just too flash & fancy, didn't seem as hardcore as the original

stalker.jpg

avp was way 2 suttle

thers no stoping what cant be stopt
no killing what cant be killed.

yeah i agree with all of those but i think scar was between a skilled a$$asin(not known if spelled right) and a chump

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

Mighty_Blade, Undefined, 18 years ago

a cross-over movie doesn't have to be bad, you just have to know how to make it work without killing the original story-line.

Kill with honor. Die with honor.
Dishonor is worse than death.

now that i think of it .. a gorilla might do a good job

but still AVP was the first in it's movie line though every first movie has atleast one mistake.. except PREDATOR that movie is good all the way

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

he does have some good ideas though , but i agree he is a terrible director.hes doing death race 3000 next.

RedKnife2.jpg

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

ya well but he did give us an insight about the predator blooding Rite. Some weapons were cool but...

daveberg wont be called alpha alien without the movie

gholacopy.jpg

caboose3456, Undefined, 18 years ago

true

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Crossovers can hardly go right and even a gorilla can direct better than anderscum...

untitled15qb.gif

true katam, but also if u've got nothing else to do then a movi works too. That's about the only time I ever watch AVP is when I've got nothing better to do. It's a decent popcorn flick but that's all

stalker.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Crossovers are VERY hard to do right. AVP was just one example of a crossover gone horribly wrong. Scar was a chump, the original Predator is rolling in his grave at the stupidity of the AVP preds. Same with Grid and th Empress. Although they were cool looking, they didn't have that special something that the Giger drone and Aliens Queen had... The chestbursters in this movie were God-awful, same with the bullet-time facehuggers.

deathdrop.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Def not - in fact, he shouldn't direct anything again.....

(even though event horizon ruled)

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

In some ways I agree with u about crossovers dave. Predator vs batman etc, what a load of cr@p, those sorts of crossovers are def for the kiddies, but AVP on the other hand in my opinion is a completely diff story. AVP is considered canon by most people & it is very believable why those creatures would come together

stalker.jpg

lol yeah Paull Anderson shouldn't Direct any more Aline or Predator movies

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

The reason it had so many mistakes was because it had a terrile director and plus - all crossover genre movies are absolutely pitiful, it just doesn't work. They are (in my opinion) for the kiddies.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Crossovers are cheesey and for the most part - just plain dumb.

Alien vs batman??!!
Blade vs predator?!

The list goes on, it's just a poor way of making money.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders