Hicks In Alien 3

celtic102, Yautja, 18 years ago

This is the way Hicks was supposed to have looked in ALIEN3 due to being impaled by a safety beam (ironic isn't it?). But for some weird reason that I can't comprehend, it wasn't used.

a3cutpics3big.jpg
Oh This Is So Funny

theBatEffect.gif
My Funny Flash Movie Site

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Yautja, 18 years ago

I had a feeling that everyone but ripley died. too bad it came true. Hicks to me was the only SMART marine. too bad he lost his head.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i was ed tooo. if you ask me he was the only TRUE leader of the whole alien franchise

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

If any of you have seen the special features to alien3, Hicks was going to be the one carring an alien, but the guy who played him forget his name, called up and said "F**K You" lol Infact they had a long battle just being able to use his picture of him

psig.png

he did come across as an arrogant swine though.micheal beihn was his name

RedKnife2.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Just when Ripley needed him most, Hicks went and
lost his head.

Boom Boom.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

I agree Hicks was fantastic David Fincher could have saved the under rating and given away the bad ratings to alien resurrection but he decided to kill Hicks *sniff**sniff*

untitled15qb.gif

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

i agree with donut only i did not cry (jest mad)

The Best Of Both Nightmares

Ace, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol funny stuff is been said here.

acesig.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Yautja, 18 years ago

My head feels funny.

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

i'm loosing my head about hick's lossing his head thing lol but yeah i was a little disapointed how they got rid of him

22.jpg

Well wait hold up, now they arnt even going to let him be in the movie yet, they want an alien to be inside him, I'd say F**K you too, he just didnt want to be some disposible character when in the other film he was one of the main you know what im saying?

psig.png

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

i wish hicks and newt didnt die :( that made me cry.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Yautja, 18 years ago

I liked Hicks because he actually got Hudson to SHUTUP!

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/