what is so addictive about AvP?

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Why do you like AvP So Much?

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

people are sad and the stupid thing is they do get a kick out of it just ignore them they run around tellin there friends like they special or somthin but just talk to people like me vince and the others who like this stuff just like u that way u can get a proper confo goin, its sad that it happens on nearly ever forum i go to same shit talkin little prick who knows nothing actin hard but remember they dont know jack shit about ya thats what i do, or u can be evil and hack there computers and fuck em up give out there ip

ye its alright havin a laugh but some times it can be a bit kiddy

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

they aint even havin a laugh though TD, its all bollocks, all they wanna do is rip into people. i dont get how people can be so fucking inbred, what are parents teachin kids these days, so much for respect...

yo geezer, looks like the potty mouthed lads are at it again, just ignore them man, seriously, they told me they were gonna stop fuckin around but obviously not.

alienhunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

lets just leave them if they wanna be gay lets leave them to gay

its taking the piss now, if they hate this place so much then why are they even here? surely that defies logic right? oh no wait, we're dealing with kids here.

alienhunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

alright dave just got in from wwork

yeah tell me about. and i thout this place was for real fans!! tsk. its dead quiet in here today man.

lol kids these days eh

i didnt know there was an AVP film TD.......;)

pred net shot by pred at alien but burnt when got through to aliens acid blood tore out of it then eat the pred u can see this in a film called "Aliens vs Predator"

have fun

they aint got a clue about life TD, they aint even shot through puberty yet, not enough education to know whats riht and wrong, its all about impression to them just so they can show how tough they are to all the little slappers they hang around with etc etc, same old shit mate, andn these kids are meant to be helping everyones future.....

two aliens terrin the crap out of each other whats not to like? Pred@##! i mean predmuffin!

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

some peps like this some like that we just all like either aliens or preds it's just a hobbie and some fun

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

and Aliens rule + the true messier will come and take over earth and all will fall

your momma predmuffin!

No dont take it seriosully i ment wat addics u 2 like it i wasnt saying it was crap or nefin i got AvP2.. and AvP Gold edition ..

sorry! k hey i like preds too (just not as much)

y the hell has that alien got croses on its head lol?

someone enlighten this guy on grid please......
alienvspredatoravatar2.jpg