Do you see aliens changing ?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

In the future of AVP do you think or can you see them changing cause just think new aliens have been brought in for example the protorain and ravenger ect ect.

Do you think aliens will become alot diffrent in the future.I myself can i think they are slowly being changed into somthing else and i'm not sure if i like it.

What you peeps think ?

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

they probably evolve, just like on starship trooper's lol
but not 100%.

CH.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

if they do look different i hope they still have that certain coolness that makes you like em and not turn them into monsters that look ugly and are $tupid. what i am trying to say is i wouldnt like to see them change unless it made them better instead of making them wierd.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Parai, Undefined, 18 years ago

do you mean do we get to see the aliens change from one form to a cacoon to the next alien form or see the praetorians change in to the carriers and ravegers?

Parai means perfect hunt

Newborn, Undefined, 18 years ago

I see aliens changing yes! When the first movie came out "witch was way better than the first predator movie" aliens where top notch, now there just a bunch of under rated ants. Now a day's we are making aliens look stupid. For axample one predator can kill 50 drones in this one comic book its not right, in another comic book this predator kills a queen with his bare hands. In a predator book the preds, what 25 killed an entire hive and only lost one predator, now that es me off! Its almost like they are making it so preds can beat aliens! Jack @$$es! Im gonna make it so that aliens win 100%. I am going to make it so predators are dumber than aliens I mean it s!

I Am made of what the devil fears, a missfiguration of nature, THE NEW BORN... And I just got done eating preds...

Predators should be the prey to aliens!

AMEN!

I Am made of what the devil fears, a missfiguration of nature, THE NEW BORN... And I just got done eating preds...

If you mean aliens are physically changing then yes, they are evolving, Aliens are getting bigger, stronger, faster, and more aliens are apering, mutating, its there evilotin! Some day they will be stronger than predators! Aliens first mutation was in alien reserection "the new born" Humans are helping new aliens become real, aliens are now a pwerful race! Stronger than the following domonent races what ever doomsday was, rancor's, celestials, predators, saiyans, and space jockey's. Soon the aliens will jump on cosmic beings like galactus, eternity, infinity, and beacome 5 dimensinal beings that are actually smarter than predators.

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think they will get smarter, but I don't see ravengers on the horizon.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

there will be changes yes but the only way i see things changing since the are bio engiered perfectly already is we will see differnt infestations of speices. because unless it is a royal embro the embro will take its hosts strongest traits. for instance with the fan script AvP 2 the two princes he used cats wich whould have completly different traits then the dog/ox alien

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I disagree with you, Aliens should stay Predators Prey, but dont get me wrong. Just because Aliens are Predators Prey, Doesnt mean Predators Own them... Aliens can whoop Preds some times... But it shouldnt be Pred is Aliens prey thats for sure.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules