Aliens are awsome

Newborn, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think aliens cooler than predators, although I know the same amount stuff about them, I know that Aliens hives have taken over more planets then preds, and the aliens ability to make pred aliens are awsome, I love the dasine of the queen. Any other fanboys about aliens?

I Am made of what the devil fears, a missfiguration of nature, THE NEW BORN...

AJ4LIFE, Undefined, 18 years ago

does the clans get used in rpgs

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

If aliens would infect the whole universe they would die 'cos of the lack of prey. Part of parasitism is that the parasites can't live without their hosts.

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

i mean in strength wise u know like muscle strength, but the person who made avp sais he favoured alien and was biased if it was done properly pred would win

not queen, i always think of that one as basic alien

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I love aliens, I just prefer Predators over aliens. but online avp2 im both species. I hate being and fighting marines tho. no offence.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

It is eseist to play aliens in AVP extinction, aliens are the best to play as in the game. In AVP extintion you can have 45 predaliens and 1 queen at your desposal, you get to kill clans take over planets and destroy marine b.

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

ooo I used to play extinction. I liked preds teh best. now I play AvP2 Online. its the game AvP2 that you talked about, they call the big queen the empress.
EDIT: its easier to play as aliens on there also, but I play as predator too, but you gotta be good at predator.
navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

<<< Overly obbsesive alien fan

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

What can I say I have watched aliens since I was born. They are my life, I know everything about them!

Aliens was awsome, its my faverite movie to this day. If they made a movie that has bomb destruction more destruction than eney other movie inside new york were the alien fight predators, it would be my favrite movie.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I have to say that., although I am obviously a massive predator fan, xenomorphs still hold a very high place for me. Their ingenious design, their lifecycle features, their biology, all fascinating. I have been a fan of aliens just as long as I have predators, although it's quite obvious what my personal preference is, aliens still stand to this day, one of my favourite science fiction creatures of all time

stalker.jpg

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens all the way {Drones}

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

If you think about it the way there genetics work, they could destroy the predator race, think about it, they can inpregnate anything, anything, just amagine what would happen if they impregnated galactus!

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

well if you think about it the aliens are way stronger than the predators {not smarter}the pred use wepawns to kill alien aliens dont have a thing but what there born with and still kill preds

dont get me wrong predators are still awsume

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

aliens are faster and more agile, but their smart in surton ways, the preds are stronger and more equiped for battle, the preds are smarter when it comes to battle and basic things,
so i say a pred wins a 1 on 1 fight

hey newborn u should go to www.comicchats.com
its great and a any other pred or alien fans,

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens are stronger physically and are capable of whiping out the predator race. The predators dont have the genetic advantege, aliens win!

You cannot run... you cannot hide...

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

The aliens ability to control hives gives them the slight advantage, Im on the school cumputer right now. Aliens get thousands more everytime one die's they are the perfect weapon.

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

New hives whipe out a small number of predator's enough hives will overrun anything, including predator army's, sure an army of elders with star fireing plasma caster's can beat 10,000 aliens, but 100,000 aliens will come back and kill the predator's.

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

i think that preds are stronger than aliens, look pred grabbed an alien an swung him into a wall and around and around, i dont see alien doing that

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes a pred did do that but just think that one alien still kiled him and another pred so who you think is stronger now ? ;) lol.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Katam is right, the alien still one beacuse he had a tail and double jaw. Enough alien overwhelm predators, its nature.

THE HIVE WILL GROW...