predator3

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

So what is everybodys idea for the third pred film if its made?
I think there should be some pred on pred combat, fighting for honour/hunting ground or something like that. I would like to see that. i have no idea where it should be set though

I'd want to see a predator fight somthing other than 'Oomies (Humans, sorry, got a little Ork-ish there) or Xenomorphs. And somthing to give a bit more film background. Such as a Predator Life sort of film

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

im with you there!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In october of 1994, three student filmmakers dissappeared in the woods near burkettsville, maryland while shooting a documentary. A year later their footage was found.

but listen,if u show too much of the Predator then he isnt what he use to be like in the first two films or,just the first film.

corysig1.jpg

So you mean if you show their culture they dont seem as kick a$$ as before? eh?

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

well thats the thing isnt it
there known as mysterious hunters.
so
if we show their culture we might loose some of the respect we have for them as mysterious hunters!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In october of 1994, three student filmmakers dissappeared in the woods near burkettsville, maryland while shooting a documentary. A year later their footage was found.

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

Exactly. That is what made the first film so scary for audiences. Maybe Predator 3 should involve something original without changing what people think of predators, such as a female predator, or putting the time more in the future, which could help tie it in to Aliens.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i agree with that, a future one would be a good idea. maybe the preds could get some new toys to play with to counter the marine weapons?