This is a cool pic.

Skystalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I have a very high respect for people who photoshop. This is a very cool pic of Predator it was made by someone who took a picture from the movie king kong and photoshopped a pred onto it. Tell me what you think.

http://www.worth1000.com/emailthis.asp?entry=243222

flamingleafbackground.bmp.jpg<br
El Diablo que hace tropheos de hombre
The Demon Who Makes Trophies Of Man.

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

That's one cool pic. I wish I had photoshop.......

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Certainly cool-looking, though. Don't get me wrong, Dave could certainlyy do something cooler, but I love that pic.

deathdrop1.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

heheh - it's a complex program to get to grips with, most of my old artwork can be found on my thorndesigns site, i haven't really had much time as of late to do anything new - though after seeing fresh talent is does kinda give me incentive to dabble around......watch this space.......

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

is that a challenge dave,post some pics you make.i liked the batman one u did for your site.

THROW.JPG

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ive got photoshop...just cant use the fricking thing!!!!!!!!!

THROW.JPG

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

god_of_blades, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey SS i like your pic but it would look cooler with aliens on it and even better an alien and predator.

Xenomorph cannot lose......
Dying does'nt count as defeat.
Because dying in battle is a god thing.
Running away does'nt count either,
because you can return with reinfrocements. Xenomorph Hives are predominantly composed of infantry. They rush headlong into thier opponents using sheer weight of numbers to destroy the enemy.