predator costumes-made to measure!!!!!!!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

while wasting half of my day off from work,i stumbled across this guy,he make the predator suits.check his work out at....

http://dragon-skin-studio.tripod.com/

THROW.JPG

Sweet. I really want one of those wrist-blades, and Bio-mask with dreadlocks.

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

My god! Those are fantastic. Wish I had known about this sight before halloween. I wonder how they make those awesome costumes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

holy ! NICE!

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah same as what soldier said those are pretty good.

im.jpg
im going off the rails on a crazy train

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

I actually emailed that guy asking him how much it would cost and how long a predator costume to take to be made. This was his response:

fully finished avp is...$4600 fully finished made to
measure......and the p2 is $3500..fully finished made to
measure.....hope
this helps...time scale is around 3 months for each suit fully
finished...regards Derek.....

Death is only the Begining

You can grow alot in 3 months. Best to get it a little loose for your current size.

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

The body are cast in latex casts and the rest you cast with metal or fibre-glass helmets are usually made out of fibre glass then coated with metal plates that you can either melt onto it or just cast a thin sheet of it into the cast and put it on the fibreglass. ristblades are easy 2 make 2 me n my bro hav bin makin them for bout well he's bin makin them bout 4 yers i tink n me 3 i think ill hav 2 c but we sell them on the market in town n get bout £70
for each 1... if u wanna no how 2 make 1 ask n ill giv sum pointers C.H

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

cool C.H. u should try making some armor too.

the hands and wristcomp, face and helmet can be bought online. the tricky part is the armor and pach her wears, not to mention the plasma caster setup.

otang-sig1.gif
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

ill Try to get enough cash to use real metal and real solid wood on the glaive. And wrap some real nice leather for grip's. but the plasmacaster will be hard. and ill try to put some nice timed l.e.d's in the wrist comp it will be a mishion but i love challanges.

And if i get good at the real hard part's If I Do. you could send me a ruff sketch of armour or suit u wnt and me and my bro will have a go at it. And when we finish it ill send a picture through to see if you like it. And if you do ill sell it cheaper to some people on the site... But that's if i get good. C.H

I Am A Lone Hunter But Able To Work In Groups...