how powful is predalien i like know

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

how powerfull is predalien i like know

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm with KIDD on this one predalien are vary strong but they lack the speed found in most xeno's have.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predaliens are very strong SW. I agree with Katam ^ Stronger then Predators. and much taller and bigger.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

How strong are the Predaliens???

Well to me, they are stronger than their human gene Xeno counterparts, for which the Predator is stronger and faster (Depend what clan they're from, tell more later) so there for the Predaliens are stronger but slower as well because of their size. Yeah their size are enormous but size and strenth lowers this attribute.

Now that of speed. Predators are not faster than humans, only some are. Everyone knows those Predators on Predator .1 and .2, but the ones on AVP, that predator looks like he was struggling to keep up with Lex when they were running from that explosion. So there are Clans out there that puts more skill into like a Predator clan favors Speed and Stealth, while the other favors Strenth and all out combat. Just saying what I saw on the movies that's all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

I would say slightly more than a regulare drone. After all, the only thing that would be different between a a drone, and a predalien are
1. Apearance
2. Slightly more speed (After all, Preds are faster than humans)
3. Slightly more strength. Preds are stronger, you know.

Cheese is natures fudge. Napalm is natures toothpaste.
Lehma

Some say predaliens are alittle more powerfull than predators.I agree with tho's people.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

Katam and NavySpaz are right a predalien is bigger than a predator and stronger but i dont know better i think it can beat most predators but not all like elders and the very powerful preds

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg

Proud to be of The Hive

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

predaliens, i agree with katam, they are slightly, SLIGHTLY more powerful than a predator, due to xeno speed and predator strength, and a mix of both instincts but i say a predator that has already fought a predalien and won will have the knowledge and wisdom to kill more

just a thought..

davii-sig1-1.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

but no-one can be sure until avp2 comes out

davii-sig1-1.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

how many have read the books that have predaliens as one of the characters? thats the only way to know for sure. otherwise, i agree with Kidd. anderson's predators were ridiculous and a shame to the other yautja on films, they dont fit the profile, of silent hunters.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Why would they? After all, Xeno's most likely have a base speed. That base speed is fast, so the slowest a Pred-alien could get is slightly less than that of a regulare alien.

BTW
the slightly in bold was just to ephisize it. I hope none of you think I'm shouting.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/RAH7/Drenton.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

that is whaqt i ment by my speed comment. you said it better.
24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents