AVP tactics and fav games

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

what is your favorite AVP game ? and what is your tactics for it ? what is your favorite species on the game (if its AVP game) and what is your favorite thing to do on it and stuff, like stealth witha pred... go crazy with a alien. or Lay hivenodes everyone on extinction w/e ... you put ur tactic on ur game.

my tactic on AVP2 on PC, online.

is me as a Predator.. against 15 marines (MAX)
and let them get in a group... drop down in the middle.. slash one and kill him(damage rate200%)
and after i dice him i super jump away from him because they always puble him with grenades. and go to the next marine, the less there are the harder... they pick eachother up on motion sencor.. now yours?

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Avp and Avp2 on PC

Alien: strick out all the lights, stay in dark places, use tail to stun first,make noise in a certain place to attract prey, wait for the prey to fall into the trap.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

FireAnt, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

PC/AVP2

Tactic

Predator: when moving towards humans i crouch and stick to the walls they usually just fire in the air but never get me and i like to taunt it makes it funnier

Aliens: i always go praetorian i always try to stun with my tail and ounce i do i crouch and attack so when they attack me while stunned they have a less chance of hitting me.

humans: pulse rifle and try to judge where your enemy attacks like when a alien punces i move to the side and see where he punces to and lay into him with alot of bullets and swear words

Killing a man for fun is a crime but killing for survival is nature but for Drake it doesnt matter.

FireAnt a Rogue for the Human Race

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

-----Game-----
AVP 2 PC.

-----Tactics-----
Mine is similar too Donuts i take out the lights and make sounds then duck into a nearby airvent and wait than i strike when a marine gets close....

Gobs_christmas_sig2.jpg
The Shadow Empire has consumed many worlds and realms now it comes for this world....

rayne, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

EXTINCON:

alien: i usually have the drones make 3 rooms in cave and use one for the warriors and predaliens then have one fore a egg room and have have one room for the royalties like preatorisans queen carrier and Ravager. Then of course i use the Runners as suicide bombers to find the enemy base and and slowelly weaken the enemy. Then finnaly whence the enemy are weak enough i send in my army of warriors and predaliens to finish it. Of course if im attacked by the enemy my defenders are Ravagers. Will if the Hive is in need of aliens i have 4 warriors a a carrior go out for some recruts. But if the enemy is TOO strong i do this. Lay a preatorian egg and send EVERYONE IN! if i win cool if im destroyed the future of the hive rests in the egg i laid before i left :)

YOUR HATRED IS MY HAPPINES...

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Game
Predator: CJ/AVP:Extinction

Reason/(s)
For the hunt. What else?/I like making 4x4 battles between enemies and my drones. I don't know why, but it entertains me for a few minutes.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."