"Perfect" species???

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

I have some ideas on the "perfect" alien ideas. First off, a super highly advanced ANDROID went beserk over it and nearlly killed Ripley.(with a magazine?) Also I read on someplace like darkness of archoeon that preds respect the aliens so much in terms of "perfectness" that they got help from their game to try and kill them. I really think that AVP screwed up by letting ONE pred kill like, 20 aliens and there only being THREE preds. Equal kills people!! If battles continued like the Grid Vs. Celtic there would be no preds left. I still like AVP but dang! They screwed up on the "purity" of aliens.

hicksani.gif

nicholaskang, Undefined, 18 years ago

cerrata ur sig has vulgar language on it ur breakin d rules!

underworldtechsig0nl.gif

Cerrata, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeh but you gotta understand... The Aliens are the perfect species physically, and thats what makes them sucha challenge... The preds are the ultimate Hunters so of course tehy are gonna give thema run for their money... Especially with weapons.

PredSig.gif

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah but look at how many Xenos were killed by 1 Marine in Aliens. So to fit people's mentality (that is 1 Pred could take out lots of Xenos and that Xenos die easily), the creators will have to to that.

unitedstatescoonialmarinelarge.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Errrrrr, tough one this, i guess if it's a movie quote we can let you guys roll with it, but the problem is we don't want everyone running off and adding tons of cusses to their sigs etc, so for now, i'll let you guys use it.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

am not sure wair the mods stand on this but perconaly id change it u no beter safe than sorry . it is a prity swwt sig though truthe bee tolds lol

mavrick-sig.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

aliens work perfect in mass numbers as u saw with weapons ye they did take them out but one on one is another ball game

topdogg2.jpg

yea but i don wan him gettin a warning coz of a sig...

myerssig9wz.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

still seems a bit harsh but its the mods decsion not mine

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

still there are cids and stuf on the bord so id yas yes it dose aplay

mavrick-sig.jpg

but does it apply to sigs? and really thats really if ur saying to someone like calling them a name or something

thedoc.jpg

it staits quit cleerly in the ruls that ther is to be no bad languag on the main bord i quote"No insulting/Cussing/Flamming. This is a civilized message board and any of these seen by any member will not be tolerated."

mavrick-sig.jpg

i didnt no that was against the rules and does it count cos its a movie quote

thedoc.jpg

hey luck nicholas am not traying to got at u or anye thing but post like that^^^ are prity pointles and it dosa say in multapal places that there note to be done i meen come on i wasant evan a word m8

mavrick-sig.jpg

oooo
ic...ic... >_<

pulpfictionsig2hn.png

*sigh* just watch n see wat it did...

underworldtechsig0nl.gif

minta maaf struktur ayatku sangat lemah (cool points 2 tos hoe can translate dat)

underworldtechsig0nl.gif

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Indeed true, members need to write more than a few words in their posts ot it's just a waste of space.

ryu.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders