daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

YESTERDAYS OFFICIAL WARNINGS color="red">

Reece_whatley15
Fredthedark
el gigante
ancienthunter

Reason - ingnorance of the rules/spamming/alternate identity production

Predator111 - 3 OFFICIAL WARNINGS = BANNEDcolor="red">

Reasons - continuation of ignoring the rules and regulations and stepping over his warning limit.

Myself and the mods are sick of people ignoring the rules and not abiding by them, it is because of this that we are now hitting rules breakers, hard. I'm sorry but it's your own fault. I can see the board filling up with warning over the next few days untill people begin to realise the mods are not messing about.

We've been to nice, and too easy going with you all, but now the time really has come to prove a point. We are here to moderate the board, keep itto the topics, prevent spam, it's our job, you all know where the rules are, it's your job to read them or follow them, if you don't then you'll be outta here.

You can all moan about how harsh we are being, but in reality, you have no idea how hard it is to moderate a board full of people who seem incapable of not listening or paying attention to the simplest things.

Let this act as warning to all of you out there who are insistant on spamming and breaking the rules, the mods are more series than ever now, taking action against those who do not conform to the rules.

The rules are there. They can be clearly seen, you have no excuses. It's your downfall if you cannot be bothered to either read them or follow them. From now on, if the start of a topic stipulates 'No spam or off topic' then that's exactly what it means, anyone caught doing either will recieve and automatic warning. Those of you who spam are ruining everyone elses enjoyment and forcing moderators to become more heavy handed in our approach.

If you wish to talk about sigs, got to the sigs topic, if you wish to ask about clans, go to the clans topic, if you wish to go off topic - go to your clan room.Is it really that hard to follow? No.

12/05/05 - now, after yesterday i'm hoping and praying that members have learned a little lesson about spamming. I'm really not in the mood to be messed about today and wont hesitate to ban someone on the spot if they dont follow the leaders...comprende esse?

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders