NEW ! AVP:Extream Game

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

HAHA i got your atention now.lol.

This is the new version of the 1st person shooter which is coming out i saw it on a site i went on im not to sure bout it right now just thought i best tell u guy's and girl's but it look's ok and unfortunitly i did not get the site's address so im not sure were i can get the proof to back this up but il see if i can find it for ye :D if eny1 has eny info on it leave it here.

Thanx.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

yeah,i look forward to it,those games rock,but i think predator concrete jungle is 1percent better

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

with most games and storys etc when the producerst put extreem on the end of it its genoraly a sine that there runing out of ideas and its just gona me 12 levals of shoot this shoot that blow this up blow that up with a story line weev seen it before with delta force and so manye other games

Balatuclansig3Mavrick.jpg

Parai, Undefined, 18 years ago

dose any one know were can i get info in this game?

lol i hope it comes out soon so i can play it cause i have AVP2 for the pc and have been waitting a long time for a newer one for a long time

3 female on the site 1 predator female a alien female and a Female marine ohh yeah!!!!!!!!!

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

Is it a PC game?

Honor and glory

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

If this is for real, & if the developers of the game see this, a word of advice: change the bloody title!!!!!!!!, lol

stalker.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I love AVP2 lol,I hope to play this game sometime lol

~Another female on Da Site~

27322134138.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

sweeeeeeeeeeeet, i love the avp 2 game on the comp =D this is gonna be teh funness!

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

The new avp extrem game is only a better version of AVP2 with more levels better graphics and better online play theres noting new about it. oh yeah forgot they took away some of the marine and predator weapons

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!