Chestburster differences

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

They all had arms cept the ones from resurrection & the resurrection ones were short & fat. Why?

wq.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah i know TD, i was just testing to see if you were testing. Or something. !?

And the alien 3 creature came out almost fully structured, not even at chestburster state, that was down to having the room inside the ox to develop quicker.

Damn. I know everything, am i like, god? Oh no, that's P, i'm just jesus....

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

good question stalker i would like to know that one

bugstylesig.bmp
~im a enternal killer of the shadow i am your fear i smell your fear im deally~

well im fine i am working on my next story if you dont know i made lone warrior and now i am making three dots

bugstylesig.bmp

They do have arms - the bursters have a layer of skin holding everything in place. The burster in Resurrection was also designed wrong - it was missing the cowled crown that the queen posseses (this you can see in alien 3)

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

but the ressurectionbursters were short & fat not the snakelike body that the other ones had

wq.jpg

Topdogg, Yautja, 18 years ago

yep typical movie error wish thesepeople could follow the first one as it should be but there just small thing like the timing of the burster was diff in avp to the OG alien movie

topdogg2.jpg

Bursters differ from host to host, depends on DNA strands etc. They just got the design of the burster wrong in resurrection full stop.

As for the timing issue - that's all covered in the novel, chemicals induced into the queens bloodstream to speed up the biological cycle.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

yeah and hi td they need to keep the same design of the creatures

bugstylesig.bmp

sup mate , ye i knew about the drugs the queen was on just testing you, would be could to see the growth process like they did in alien 3 for pred monkey

topdogg2.jpg

pred monkey?

wq.jpg

alphaalien, Yautja, 18 years ago

it could have something to do with the queen and eggs all being clones but who knows maybe the movie just stunk beyond another level

ye i was testing u to test me so i could test u for the test

take it was also due to the dna in the ox or was he having a smoke on the trip

topdogg2.jpg

That's the stuff my son. The old ox made the alien a quadraped (four legged running machine)

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

give me a shot of that hyper sleep and ill be well on my way, so technically the runner in alien was the first kinda cross over using the ox but i know why they use the dog because people would think what the hell seeing it come out of an ox and still cant work out were da funk it cam from any way back to the dog thinking the rot wilier would seem more vicious

topdogg2.jpg