How long do preadtors live

Parai, Undefined, 18 years ago

up until now i thought predators live only for 1000 years or so. but when i played Predator: concreat jungle i learned that predator blood makes you live unnaturly long lives. so if predators have this blood dosen't it make them live forever. think about it in preadtor 1 Duke or what ever his name was didn't kill the pred the bomb did because he dishonored him self. predator 2 the pred was wounded and carried a way by the clan. AVP the cheastburster killed the last pred.

Parai means perfect hunt

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

An age is never given in the films, but the Elder from Pred 2 had a pistol from the 1700's, which would put him at several hundred years.

deathdrop1.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would agree and Katam that answer is WAY incorrect they can live from about 750 950 yrs maybe 1000 but there not invicible from age they can die of old age.

image001.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

thats cool opinions. personally i think they age although slowly and eventually die. there are different views on this and the books have their own descriptions of their lifespan

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Id say about 800-1000 years... I dunno.

EDIT: YES! It wouldn't let me post all day today or last night, I had no clue why... Then Katam told me to delete something under my Messageboard Rules thing and now it works???
Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
.:MessageBoard Rules:.

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

I can see this Topic remained unanswered. Well buddy, I don't know much about Yautjas but I can help you a little. Yeah the Yautja blood can make us humans live unnatural long lives but that won't consider the yautjas immortal. They can die from old age that is why there are Elders. If they were immortal, they'll be keeping their youth like an Elf.

Now to answer you question about their life span. I'll say less than a 1000 years, because there are dieases they have to overcome.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

they can live over 1000 yrs I heard it on tv cause they have long live spans

Swift.jpg

You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

This is easly answered.

Predators blood alows them to live for ever unless struck down in combat that is why they follow this honour code.They cannot die with age but they can die from mortaly wounded or have dieses ect ect.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.