pred 3 in the 17th century

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

has anyone heard this rumer that preds hunt the crew of 17th century ship what do think good idea or bad? i would like to see preds in the past maye it would bring something more to them and i they do a 17th century they have to show where the pistol came from in pred 2

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Man wat would I give to see hicks from Aliens fight a predator.

Dont be rude drink ure drink go home j**k off and thats all ure gonna do.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I want to see the marines put up against the predators.

"Squash dem vermins."

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah but then that'll just be Preds kick human's a*s. Humans don't stand a chance against Preds unless they have good technology (although Dutch would be the only exception).
Personally, I would like to see something like Aliens where you have humans with good tech and stand a good chance against their enemies and kill some Preds instead of being Pred fodders like in the Predator movies.

scar774, Yautja, 18 years ago

sounds cool but pirates should attack and the pred kills em all and the captain gives him the pistol to say thank you

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-4/999062/Scar774-finished.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

The pistol that the elder gave harrigan in predv 2 was actually a pirate's gun. Pirates were feared in those times & would have made excellent albiet fairly easy prey

wq.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well, maybe they could put in some historic pirate(Blackbeard, I dunno) and have him and a pred duke it out. Scar-dude is right, no plasma or else they would just destroy a ship in a few hits.

scar774, Yautja, 18 years ago

but if you think about it they could have not had the plasma caster tech yet. then it would make it little more even

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-4/999062/Scar774-finished.jpg

Topdogg, Yautja, 18 years ago

please a pred would kill pirates with ease those weapons they had in those days were pants not even a challange, i think they should set it in the future a put a rogue init

topdogg2.jpg

"Try hideing from my smartgun, b!tch!" :)

"Squash dem vermins."

Try hideing from my uh...let me wat I got here SPOON OF DEATH!!!!!!!

Dont be rude drink ure drink go home j**k off and thats all ure gonna do.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

even if preds didn't have plasmacasters then pirates would be easy prey

wq.jpg

Topdogg, Yautja, 18 years ago

it would be boring as hell make it in the future much more fun

topdogg2.jpg

the one how there in the past sounds alright,and there not aloud to use there cannons just there claws that would be alright but no that great

nicholaskang, Yautja, 18 years ago

dat won be fair d ppl will all die

eldertech5nc.gif

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 18 years ago

How about the story of pred 3 set as a fresh back story....at the beginning of the movie screen showed the elder pred stand at the window looking at the universe at tht same time he thinking about his past, then set the story back about few hundred years ago when he came to earth, how he met the humans and fight the enemy, and how he been elected as a elder pred at the end, etc etc....I think it would be let the pred fans feel fancinating about it...

The master pred is back!