READ OR LEAVE

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

That's it. Enough. No more playing.

This site and message board was designed for the sole purpose of discussion of all things AVP related.

Aliens vs predator. The two creatures in question and all things related.

It's NOT a fu*king signature request forum. It's NOT a place where you go to chat to your friends about what you did on the weekend. It's NOT a place to chat about things unrelated to AVP.

When, for the love of god, are you people going to get this into your thick skulls. I appologise to those of the board who actually support me on this.

You guys have been laid the law to on countless occasions, giant marquee scrolling topics with vivid bold rules shining out from the page at you, clearly discribing the dos & donts of this site. But still, still you cannot grasp this with your small minds. Rules are there to be followed, not to be broken, yet you people insist on being ignorant of the fact that the rules are the only thing on this damn board that help it run so well.

Use your heads, just for once. It's not that hard. Take five mins out of your time to read the rules thoroughly. That's all you have to do to make your life easier, is follow them.

But still. You still keep pushing.

Let me break it down for you. I've had enough of your ridiculous rantings, your constant sig requests, your pathetic questions that can be answered so easily just by reading the rules. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. If you want to stay on this site, then from this day on, you WILL follow the rules. I am throwing out the warning system now. It's your own fault. If you do not listen to us, then we'll FORCE you to. I will now BAN anyone who comes on here and breaks the rules, straight away. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

There is no excuse for this. You can read it right here, if you can't be bothered to or you are just to fu*king stupid to follow the rules then you can wave goodbye to ever coming on this site again.

If you wanna chat sh!t, go find another board.

If you wanna talk off topic, go find another board.

If you wanna spam, go find another board.

We're not taking this any longer. This site was once a fabulous place to be, once a great area for fans everywherer of aliens and predators to discuss their feelings and theories on the beasts. Now look at it. People postng pointless one word replies, people who can't even spell or construct sentences, people posting complete rubbish. IT IS GOING TO STOP IF I HAVE TO BAN EVERYONE OF YOU.

As punishemnt, there will be NO RPG on Monday. I'm sorry for those of you who abide by the rules, but the others who insist on pushing the boundaries have gone and spoilt it for everyone else.

Also, consideration by the mods to have ALL SIGNATURES removed will be going into talks in the coming week.

We wan this site to go back to it's roots.

Now, am i getting the point across to you feeble minded people? Can you see what damage you are causing to the rest of the board members who actually now hate this site because of you.

All you people know who you are, this is my final warning to all sammers, off topic posters, rule breakers an ignorers, I WILL BAN YOU.

Yours angrily,

Daveberg.
Topdogg.
Deathdrop.
Bughunt.
K20a2.

ryu.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders