Ok what would happen if A lone alien went on a predator ship.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

And started kill them all would it soon like molt in a to a Better drone or warrior or maybe a queen?? is this possable for a drone to do???

3 female on the site 1 predator female a alien female and a Female marine ohh yeah!!!!!!!!!

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

a predalien would be finished just as quick. NO alien alone could survive on a pred ship. C'mon people be realistic, there would be hundreds of preds on the ship, a good number of those preds would be blooded, honoured warriors, & some elders. An elder has been hunting for centuries, they are masters of combat, veteran warriors who have probably laid waste to hundreds of xenomorphs in their time, one alien wouldn't stand a chance on a pred ship. Like I said earlier, they might be able to get the jump on some unbloods but the preds would figure out there was an alien on board sooner or later, then the alien would be royally screwed. it doesn't matter what kind of alien it is, predalien, warrior, the alien would be shredded by the preds without doubt.

stalker.jpg

Like I already said, no chance in hell. Yes, there would probably be vents etc that the alien could use to move around, but ambush tactics don't always work on preds as they have lightning fast reaction speed (just look at what happened to the drone in AVP that tried to sneak up on scar from a vent). In close quarters combat, preds would most likely take down the xeno. They are stronger, have been trained for centuries to fight & also some of their close quarters weapons (like the combistick) are sharper than diamond & would puncture the xenos tough chitinous exoskeleton like butter. Even celtic (an unblood) was whooping grid's @$$ with his bare hands for most of the fight, & this is just 1 pred against a xeno I'm talking about, when u take into account that there would be hundreds of preds on the ship, the alien doesn't stand a ghost of a chance

stalker.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think the alien would kill a few preds then a unblood pred would try and kill it to become blooded then he would probably lose then a blooded pred comes and boom plasma caster to the skull

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

ok,this is were i agree that the alien would dominate them.thats what the aliens are best for,we seen alien and what it did,in a predator sip it would stalk them all down to their death lol,thats what i think of an alien.they are like giant bugs that stalk on vassles and ship.

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well yes the xeno would die no matter what, but it could last awhile before dieing depending on its intelligence and if it could escape the ship or not.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

Stalker has it again. I agre 99% of his above statemnt. Just altering, If a queen was aboard, that woud change things. but in the end the queen would still die. See my previous post, like 5 up. Preds always win in their enviroment. MUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Boom

--

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

well in my experiance with aliens i think the preds would get over comfordent IF(big if)they did find it plus pred ship are only realy for transport not wqar so they wouldnt realy have defence systems plus cos of there honour and stuff so the alien would actuly to a good stand on them pic of qiut afew but not live to tell the tale but still do very well then again it depends on how big a ship too and how many preds are on it if there are only bout 10 prds then the alien would kill all of them cos of the vents and the close wall the preds are no chance in close combat with and alien(in my opionion) so it depends on alot of things realy for a final desition

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

xenos are pretty much wild animals, they can learn from experience, just like animals do, but it can't possibly live long enuff in the ship to learn to 'kill more'.

if u say a xeno like daveberg's character, well that's different, he's not a drone, he's an Alpha xenomorph who has lived many years. he'll be able to take down a couple but on their ship, on their terms, he wouldnt dare, he would be smart enuff to do that. yautja would be able to detect alien lifeforms its inevitable with thier technology. in that situation, its not a hunt, any weapons are available, including plasma caster.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Well what if it was like daveberg a bit except the hieght and stuff and all that stuff

3 female on the site 1 predator female a alien female and a Female marine ohh yeah!!!!!!!!!

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol

Even me as a MAJOR alien fan kow that it wouldnt stand much of a chance. EXCEPT:

In the AvP2 expansion it showed egg cahmbers inside the ship(they were kept in stasis). If one or two got out of there thy could cause havoc. But unless they were a queen(super face hugger etc.) it wouldnt even be able to do that much. Plus a Queen needs time and space to grow. And Queens are BIG. A pred wold catch it before it got to full size.

If an alpaha alien(like Daveberg) got in, well they would be smart. Knockout a pred, throw it in the pit of eggs. Granted even then it would take some time. The chances are low if a single alien got in a pred ship it would die.

Plus, an alien outbreak on a pred ship would pretty muchresult in a drop of the honor code. They have alwaid screw us, the greater universe is more imporant, they cant get out.

IF somehow the aliens managed to get a majority of the ship the preds would self distrcut it, simple as that.

The chance a single alien being ale to take out a ship of preds is so close to 0% its not funny.

--
Only action can overcome fear.

lol, aliens are killers from the second they are born anyway, i have no clue whether they could learn to kill better etc. but it's a possibility. Still, no solitary alien would have a chance on a pred ship

stalker.jpg

NO wait i mean what if it was like a drone right but been alive and kicking for 100 years and learned somehow from kill preds it can do that right??

THEENDLESSWAR, Undefined, 18 years ago

WHAT ABOUT A PREDALIEN?

No the alien would die simple as that, And I know this because there would be Elder(s) on the pred ship, not just Stupit teenagers lol

http://huntinground.tripod.com/

predsig.png

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well it could depending on the intelligence level of the alien, as in its got to be quite clever. but if it was a normal drone it would get its arse kicked.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

not a chance in hell, like I said, only if there was a queen on the ship & started breeding, then the preds might have a bit of a problem. But a lone drone on a pred ship= dead meat. Elder preds can easily take drone aliens down, there are even reports of elders taking them down with their bare hands, not to mention the hundreds of other preds on the ship, the drone might get lucky & maybe kill 1 or 2 inexperienced preds with sneaky tactics but would be screwed pretty quickly

stalker.jpg

No i am just saying what if it manged to suive and be able to take them out one by one so it might be able to do that would it???

hell no, the aliens would be slaughtered like pigs. The only chance the aliens would have is if maybe a queen got onto the ship (or the superfacehugger to procreate the queen) without the preds knowing & managed to breed, then the preds would have a little problem

stalker.jpg

a singal alien wudant stand a snowbals chans in hell on a pred ship wee no how much tech a singal pred hase but going buy real life stuf the techolagy that gose into vehicals is far superior to that of an infantry man so the pred ship could potenchaly have AI internal armaments internal sensers the preds would probably no exactly wair the alien was and what it was doing at anye given time and given thees advantages and the fact that there would be morethan 1 warior pred on the ship the wudant have a problem flushing out and despaching the alien

Balatuclansig3Mavrick.jpg

they (aliens away from the queen) can lay an egg with a superfacehugger in it. The superfacehugger carries the queen embryo to carry on the species

stalker.jpg