Predator and Alien Art Tutorials

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

As you may or may not know yet I am one of the newest Moderators for The Hunted (got the job by surprise, lol); I go under the name of Masurao. My "domain", I guess I can call it, is in, where else, the Art Section. There I have created a Predator Art Tutorial to help people. It became insanely popular so today I decided to create an Alien tutorial too.

Many of you are artists but are having difficulty correctly illustrating these creatures. Since both tutorials are up I decided to share them with you in hopes that you can improve your skills.

Predator Art Tutorial:

http://predatorhunted.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=pictures&action=display&num=1113426797

Alien Art Tutorial:

http://predatorhunted.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=pictures&action=display&num=1114897406

Copy and paste whichever one you want. Please note that the Predator tutorial has been on longer and has more information than the Alien one which made its debut today. Both will be continously updated and I will post the notice for the updates here.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

No problem. If I could teach the entire world to draw, I wouldn't hesitate a heartbeat. I can only do so much with a tutorial though, the only other thing I can say is practice, practice, practice. It's the only way anyone gets better at anything.

Also, I put a little something for Xenomorph hands/claws in the Alien tutorial.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thanks a bunch Iseijin. It's so cool that you're teaching people how to draw the monsters. While no one would be nearly as good as you, they would greatly benefit from your tutorials.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thank you ive been drawing for ages and you gave me some good tips, good job.

Dont be rude drink ure drink go home j**k off and thats all ure gonna do.

vegasig.bmp.jpg

I would like to inform that the Armor/Clothing part of the Predator Tutorial are up. Please use the above link to go there.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

wow thank you some much!i cant what when sdould the wepons come out?

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my options and i have a great.
aa.jpg