One last thing about this site please

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

How can a person like stander people can become mods how long would that take like months years could some one fill me in please since i am new?

3 female on the site 1 predator female a alien female and a Female marine ohh yeah!!!!!!!!!

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

In all my time on the site I have seen(heard for the newest two) of only three ned mods being placed. K20A2, who now seems to be MIA...and Otang and Celtic.

What I do know is that 99% of the time the current mods do fine and we dont need many more. It taks a lot of commitment to be a mod, and I've been at the site for a while(though I did take a break) and was not a mod(for which I am grateful).

Being a mod take commitment and patience, not all of us have the qualities of a mod, it taks a lot of time and consideration to decide if there should be a new mod.

If you want to be a mod down the road(and FAR down the road), all you have to do is demonstrate that you can make quality posts, dont spam etc. Really, just follow the rules.

So aim high, want to be a mod, but realize it will be a while before you are one. There is alwomeone who has been here longer then you, in your case there may seem to be a lot, dont know how membership trends have been ging latly. When I joined there was Daveberg, Deathdrop, Isijien, Bug-Hunt, Angus Alien(CLAN LEADER YEA BABY GO SHADOW SERPENTS), and many more. Acutally when I came back I was hoping to find Isejin, she ALWAYS had good quality posts, GREAT in the RPG's, knew how to write more then a sentance.

But yea, got a little off topic... But just stay here for a while, ake good posts and follow the rules. That is the road to MODERATOR hood.

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

it's the mods decision who they take into their ranks, the people who they see fit to be one, time doesn't matter quite as much

stalker.jpg