BIG MISTAKE IN AVP!

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

today i wached alien 3 and i noticed something the real bishop was in it....i thought to my self that dosint make any sence becuase the same guy died in avp wich happind way way way before alien3 so it is inposible for the real human bishop to be alive in alien3
but then my lil bro said that they prolly reserected him but that is also inposble becuase in alien 3 cloning wasint posible yet

will

willsig6rz.jpg

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

dude I'm pretty sure they say hes a android why eleswould they send him out to fix that satelight or whatever they did .

Honor and glory

Skystalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ya about the robot Bishop in Alien3 he was purposely there to make us think he was a human just shows you how the people who made the movies are pretty good at continuity. They might of already planned to have the origional Weyland die in AVP. Also if anyone didnt know they were gonna have his partner too in early drafts of AVp the other guys name is: John Yutani. Hence the Name in the alien movies Weyland-Yutani Corporation.

El Demonio Que Hace Trofeos de hombre.
The Demon Who Makes Trophies of man

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

some say in film terms he had maybe cloned himself as he had the money but ye i think they should have used some one else but they did to get us thinking

topdogg2.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ye,i think it was an android,dunno who else it would be,confuseing

Hunt for honor.Hunt for glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah, but the thing is we don t no 100% hes human or android, for all we know the bishop in alien 3 was a shapshifting alien its one of those things that wont be awnsered

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thermobg4.jpg

I guess non of you guys have the AVP DVD huh....They say cleary in the behind the scens or some other thing on the DVD that charles wayland's company is always the company witch wants to use the aliens for their purpose. The reson why there is a chalres wayland andriod is because his comapny made one of him waaaay later like if microsoft made a bill gates andriod in the future.

Honor and glory

yea i think the bishop weyland in alien 3 was a a android too
but there is still no factual profff if he was an android or not becuase no one said if he was or wasint

will

willsig6rz.jpg

but they looked exactly the same its still a mistake they should have used a diffrent actor then

will

willsig6rz.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol some relatives look like eachother even if they arent Identicle twins, I think

Im lost again

~Another female on Da Site~

26619511777.jpg

~The Alien of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

it wasnt the really the same weyland, it was probably a descendant. as in the other movies, they wanted a connection between the films.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think that the thing that mixed some people up was the Bishop in ALIENS, it Mixed me up for a few days lol

~Another female on Da Site~

26619511777.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

I swear its a android I am 100% sure now. I just watched the DVD and they say that he was a andriod and the wayland company made a line of andriods called bishop and it looks like a younger version of the founder of the company charles wayland. and the quote is "Just like if microsoft made a android of bill gates 100s of years later in the future". So HA! I knew I saw that some where.

Honor and glory

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

This was the biggest issue with AVP & has been brought up many times, in my opinion he was either a descendent (his name was never actully mentioned) or he was just trying to trick Ripley because he thought she would trust a human more & he was an android

stalker.jpg

Sash wich DVD did u see this on?

will

willsig6rz.jpg

yea i think u r right i did notice that i guess it is possible but it also is still posible that it was a mistake
theres got to be some were with actual proff

will

willsig6rz.jpg

Heydrich, Undefined, 18 years ago

I don't think it was supposed to be the real Weyland at all. If you recall, #85 actually took a big pipe wrench to the back of bishops head. Afterwords, you can actually see a large portion of his head hanging off. Suffice to say, I think that makes him just another bishop android.

Alien was great, Aliens was even better, Alien 3 left something to be desired, and Resurection was a total abomination to the series....

in features i've seen that's what the explanation was, they wanted some continuity

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

no mistake....it wasn't by 'accident' IT WAS FOR CONTINUITY BETWEEN THE SERIES

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory