2nd movie titles

deathwish, Undefined, 18 years ago

why are mostly all 2nd movies around xeno or preds not as good as the first one? i mean, why is it that te first movie of them is the best? okay, it not the point at all movies, but the most are bad.... alien 1 and alien 2 where the coolest of the serie...(again, my opinion..) and the half of the world says pred 1 is better. i know some of you guys are do not agreed, but.......?

div

K20A2, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah the Newborn really killed the movie for me, I mean how does it kill the queen in one hit, that was absolutely ridiculous.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

and it wasnt scary

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

For me the characters in general were actually ok, Ripley was off though, i really didn't like her performance in Resurrection. And yeah, the newborn was pathetic.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

PR - i don't have an actual link to the software, you can only get 30 day trials from most sources unless you download it illegaly from kazza etc....

And pred 2 was ok, i thought it was better than AVP.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Yeah agreed. Lotr were great films sequal wise. I think the alien franchise actually held up well untill the introduction of Resurrection.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

very true dave, sequels are incredibly hard to make, the only good sequels are Aliens, T2 and lets not forget the LOTR series. Predator 2 was different it was more of a thriller than the first one. Danny Glover doesnt have the big powerful presence that Arnold has.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Happens 99% of the time with sequels. I'd leave out T2 and Aliens as exceptions. Can't think of any other decent sequels off hand.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

T2 and aliens are great sequels but pred 2 is always a good film to me

thedoc.jpg

It tried to do far too much but just didn't live up to the standards of the previous 3 alien films.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey dave umm well were is the link to ppaint shop ?

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my options and i have a great.
aa.jpg

and it was like the queen was sooo slow and weak, and the newborn looked like overcooked spagetti...

div

yeah, thats true. the SHOCKING moments of having suddenly an terrifing alien on board or realizing that an extraterestial hunter has an eye on you, has gone off...

div

yeah resserection screwed the series up

thedoc.jpg

Si-Shen, Undefined, 18 years ago

I personally liked Pred 1 better however 2 wasnt bad, it was better then alot of the squals out there. T2 was a good sequal however I would add Empire Strikes Back in there as well, it was one of the rare ones.

two things about alien res
1 they kill the christie guy off way too soon
2 NEWBORN!!

thedoc.jpg

Agreed, Res was not up to par with the others, it had a decent plot, but it was lacking something, it lacked the suspense of the other Alien films the absolute helplessness of Black Death coming and from what way they had no idea.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Once they reach the second movie, the story and characters tend to lose their appeal to audiences unless there are extremely good scripts and actors.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron