your fav way

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

put up your fave way to kill a pred/alien in an rpg....

P.S put lots of detail

...its your turn to die!

facehuggers are my brothers...
chestbursters are my cousins...
but i am a alien with a difference!

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol funny i like predalien ar slow and stonger next i have runner super fan hard hit.next Drone.next alien Queen control aliens.

predalien26 of two princes

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol in dont think youve understood the topic propperly...

...its your turn to die!

facehuggers are my brothers...
chestbursters are my cousins...
but i am a alien with a difference!

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

i thinc it would be cool to kill an alien by punching it in the face then extending the wrist blaids after the punch has made contakt lol

or to punch/kick an alien so hard it scids of into a wall with such force it Splats all over the wall.

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

Well if ye read my profile it say's what i like to use to kill my pray.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Havn't played an RPG yet but i think the best way for the pred to kill an alien would half to be a long fight....

Lots of minor injuries ending in the wrist blades slicing up through the alien's skull...the acid then rendering the pred with an arm.

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Best Way For Me With A Alien Would Definatley Be one on one. It's A good challange and also you can prove youself worthy. but if it was human would be the shnidey way of the hunt which is my favourite actual hunt's..

I Am A Lone Hunter But Able To Work In Groups...

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'd kill a predator anyway i could, wether it be dishonorable or not, the objective to defeat the opponent.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol d-nut, well u are a Xeno.

Xeno can be dispatched pretty easily, just dont stray into dark areas lol oh and jsut shoot around they will eventually crawl into a bullet's path anyways. lol

yautja are harder to kill, obviously. one would have to use trickery or ambush to catch one off guard.

otang-sig1.gif
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

while I got a extended combistick in one hand, incase the alien charges, and my wristblades extended out, I will throw a shurikan at the aliens face when it charges, and I would already have Combi and Wristblades If it survives the shurikan.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

(me being a alien) while im in a vent have my prey walk under me as i seilnt reach my tail down to poison my foe. right when i ready to strike let out a low hiss to warn my foe then BAM wiht my tail. as they are theryr druged state i will pull them back to the hive to infested

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

One on one, using wristblades only. May die, but best way to fight.

This space for lease

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

psh, most dangerous way, Id have wristblades and spear out while throwing a disc, if it dodged or got close spear in his face.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

^_^ click here ^_^

I'd stalk the predator for a while, allwtaying behind him, and when I feel like nabbing him, I'll ram my tail through each of his shoulders, incapcitating him, and plung my inner jaw into him a couple of times, in a variety of places, and then drag him back to the hive for further, more important uses.

drenton.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice sig

sig.JPG my site is

http://cutm3up.proboards83.com/index.cgi

SIGN UUP ITS FINETO!!

Definately most dangerous! but great honour can b achieved, id take the risk. if i was outnumbered id get out the better weaponry

This space for lease