Alien #2

weaponx, Undefined, 18 years ago

Over at ign.com Alien got number 2 on there top 25 greatest sci-fi movies. Aliens got 10th place.
What do you think should have got number 1.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

AVP should not even appear on the list lol

blairwitchsig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I cant decide right now but i would jump to Alien(Aliens) or Predator cuz theres more believable Sci Fi films than Aliens and Predators (not sayin that it isnt posible that they exsiste.)

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

AvP.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien should have been #1 AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Death is only the Beginning

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

alien should be higher, for its thrill/horror factor. aliens was good for its action-base.

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah, I'm not sure really, all of the alien were good, I wasn't much for 3 and res., I would say Alien.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Guys, Hunter was probably kidding.

deathdrop1.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'd say Aliens should be first. No matter how much I might dislike what Aliens have done to make Xenos more like insects, I still like it the best. It's got Colonial Marines, big guns, great action, swarms of aliens, what else would you want from any action movie?

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

no.10, that's buggered, aliens deserves much higher than that. Also, lmao @ AVP being no.1, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day

stalker.jpg

id put alien at 1, for the being the 'original' and have aliens at 3 with predator1 at 2.

aliens was not the "original", it was a sequel to Alien

stalker.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

AvP should get no. 1... On the 25 worst sci-fi films :P

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

im sorry, typing error, i meant alien at one, sorry bout that, half asleep when i was typing

Aliens was a better film than Alien in my opinion, I think it should be higher on the list. Alien still deserves to be right up there near the top (a does pred 1), but Aliens defenantly deserves better than 10

stalker.jpg

What has everyone got against AVP??
I liked it....its not as good as Alien and Predator (or Aliens/Alien 3) but its still better than than Alein Res.

I only have one rule...
Everyone fights.
No-one quits.
Do you get me?

We get you sir!

I have a fair bit against AVP, if I made a list of all the things I hated about it, it would take me a year to write. Since I can't be bothered to write that much I'll justt list the 3 main points I have against it:

1. The preds were nowhere near as good as the ones of old & were completely out of character

2. Lack of conflict, there was hardly any pred/ alien interaction in the movie, except for a few scenes

3. PG rating (overseas) Lack of gore, come on, the alien movies had alot of blood in them, & the pred movies had even more, but AVP had barely any of the red stuff being spilled just so Anderson could broaden the audience, which is not a good thing in this case

stalker.jpg

aliens is great movie N 1 swarm of aliens and alien Queen

predalien26 of two princes

alien Queen is nice work of art

predalien26 of two princes