The truth about blooding

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I've heard this question asked many times & am answering the question of "were the preds in the predator movies blooded or had the idea of blooding just not been created yet?" after watching the pred movies again I have the answer that the idea had just not been invented yet, because the elder pred in pred 2 & all the warriors, none of them had the mark. What evryone else think on this?

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

yeah Im still here

stalkersig.bmp

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

hey stalker u still on

Pred.jpg

lol oh i am sooo sorry i forgot i was reading my brothers leeters going through his files hes a freak an obbsesed over the est stuuf i mean if u only knew him

Pred.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

ya maby the preds were mested up but then they said the need to be orginized and then that was invented!

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my options and i have a great.
aa.jpg

Hi predrules

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Stalker - you are indeed correct. The blooding ritual hadn't been thought up at that time and was something they only brought in after the first two films to expand on the history of the creature and add new elements for the alien vs predator series.

boogeysig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

yeah the idea of blooding is cool though- one of paul anderson's few good ideas

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

it still doesnt make sense that the preds wouldnt have the mark so the contiunty is kinds screwed up there and paul anderson just copied the mark thing form the AvP comic

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Topdogg, Yautja, 18 years ago

like dave said one of fat boys idea, still think it fuuny killing aliens before there allowed to hunt humans

topdogg2.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Didnt Sebastian from AvP say something about ancient warriors from along time ago use to blood them selves with the blood of there enemys?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Cry your heart out!"

Topdogg, Yautja, 18 years ago

i know what u mean but people i.e kids want to fill the pot holes of the film and it has also been stated in the comics (i know there pants but hey) any way as both monsters are so popular people wanna get the full back round on them and this is part of it

topdogg2.jpg

Yep he did indeed, the thing is, the whole AVP blooding rittual doesn't tie in to the original predator movie because that adaption of the story had not been thought up back then. It's another expansion of the universe for people to dig their teeth into, a little more back history on the creatures.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

PredatorJay, Yautja, 18 years ago

eah, it is odd, but i wouldn't look too far into it: the Pred movies and AVP were supposed to be different, just like Alien and AVP. the only connection was the alien skull in the Pred's temple-like spaceship.

Taste my Plasma Caster, Xenomorphs!

No It was just really bad weather so I got to stay home, btw thanx for your kind words m8 that means alot to me

stalkersig.bmp

lol man u lucky sob how did u do that or is it some kind of memeorial day in Austrailia

Pred.jpg

if u dont mind me asking cause in U.S. we have gamestops and ebgames and such do they have some in Austrailia too

Pred.jpg

lol man u lucky sob how did u do that or is it some kind of memeorial day in Austrailia

Pred.jpg

^^^^^An example from yesterday - just look at how much ancient hunter spams^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All of those comments could be placed in one post. It's absolutely ridiculous. You're luck i wasn't around or i would have given you your second warning. Learn from this and watch your posts, i wont hesitate to warn anyone on here, no matter who it is.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

thanx m8 that means alot to me

stalkersig.bmp

Yeah. I got the day off school today YAY

stalkersig.bmp