All Yautja Don;t do this do they

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

In Scar's Clan they put mark things on their head- but don't other yautja clans do this they have to become Men to Hunt a Human on Earth- but Jungle Hunter and City Hunter didn;t have this mark

Is this because they weren't in that Clan or did they just not think of it back when PREDATOR was being Filmed?

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes exactly so anderson went and screwed the whole pred age thing up with the blooding ritual but its not his fault whoever came up with the idea for the comics is to blame

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The idea of blooding wasn't around when the pred movies were made. I made a topic answering this question a while back

stalker.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol

Xenomorph to the Yatuja are considered the Most Powerful and Dangerous Prey. Of Course they are worth more than Human Trophies who told you they arent worth jack to the yautja?

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok so mr anderson thinks they r kiddies huh well that doesnt explain why they could take out humans easily and yet the "older" preds in AvP were extremaly stupid and got killed withen seconds. if they were older they would be stronger and smarter than either of the first 2 preds and could have kicked @$$ in AvP

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

A lot of people say that Predators have to kill an alien before they hunt a human. That's how it was in the books and comics. But it seemed like Anderson changed that, he said in a commentary that he felt the preds in the original films weren't even teenagers. But then again, that's just his opinion....

alienvspsig.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

I thought you only only Blood yourself when you kill off an alien. as a sign of manhood. killing a human is just like a normal kill.

Past the piont of no return

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

They didn't think of it. The whole process of "blooding" was introduced into the AvP comics and novels after the Predator films.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

AVP did not exist in ANY form when Predator came out. You know what? I'm starting to feel less and less comfortable with considering AVP cannon...

deathdrop.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

definitely true. one can argue xenos are better, or one can argue its based on individual clans traditions, or even based on one's own discretion. it can go on and on and on.

yes xenos can be the ultimate killing machine as you are very well aware of. i think thier flaw is having a lower intelligence. what they lack in intelligence they favor in numbers and survivability. then again those sources can't always be trusted, i question them myself.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

True otang, but the only thing i find confusing is the fact that the yujita consider the xenomorphs to be the hardest prey to kill and value them as top of the food chain, i 'm wondering why the predator culture as it is being described in some sources, states that the unblooded must first kill the deadliest prey before moving on to soft meat......

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

r.i.p. i REALLY doubt killing a human is just a normal kill. humans are highly regarded as trophys while xenos are not. the first step to being allowed to kil a human is a blooding ritual, the killing of xenos. of course thats only if you consider anderson's movie. and really, xenos arent as smart as humans anyways.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

As we've all said many a time before now, i think it all boils down to personal preference and the belief of the individual when it comes to analysing things such as this.

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders