ANY IDEAS ON HOW THE ALIEN QUEEN WAS CAPTURED?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

there she was, ass frozen in stasis. ready to be awoken by the preds hormone injections. question is, how did they capture her, and where did they get her from? my theory is they captured an egg or a lone drone which has the capacity to create a single egg which contains the 'superfacehugger' to create a queen embryo. then kept the queen shackled up from then on out. answers on a postcard......

alienvspredatoravatar.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

What amazed me was....she was frozen solid. I guess xenomorph's are tough buggers, in any enviroment.
Incidently, just recieved the ADI creature FX book. Its got some kick-ass stuff in it.
Still amazes me how they built all this cool shit and didn't go all the way with the movie.

yeah i've got that book, some real fantastic pictures in there. and yup, aliens can adapt to any environment.

alienvspredatoravatar.jpg

preds should go with a squad of top trained humans to the alien home world for an ultimate showdown, its gotta be done. fuck knows where that thought pattern just came from, but i figured i'd post it.

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the thing i cant work out is why it took so long for the queen to figure out her blood melts metal she could have escaped anytime (with help)

true. maybe her brain numbed from too long in stasis, or it had something to do with the drugs the preds were pumpin her full of.

good point,i think when i saw it the first time they didnt show the drugs being pumped into her, there should be more of explanation on dvd cut scene's...............maybe

fingers crossed, i know i bark on about it all the time but its all in the book....

is it a proper book or has i got some pictures, i know its sound's kiddy but i like looking at the pics

its a proper novel, but its got a load of pics in the middle, well worth reading, better than the movie.

agree with that, they would probably use some kind of big net or chains to hold her down i can just see two or three preds flying through the air, would be better just to grown her

topdogg2.jpg

They'd need a REALLY big netgun, that's for sure. There's n way the queen would have volenteered, but a funny prospect, theey would have dragged her kicking and screaming. Think of how many Queen capturing attempts a year would be sucsessful, yeah, I thought so.

I did a study on it and Queen capturing missions are the highest honour for a Predator, but casualties are REALLY high.

In the unforgettable words of our beloved Queen:

Roooaaar!

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

yea the book has a briefer description of the story rather than the cr@p paul anderscum gave alien and pred fans

Geez... what's with all of the bad language? what heppened to bieng civil? gotta go -tea time.

Roooaaar!

the queen was probably captured donkeys ago maybe a group of preds wiped out a small hive and took her then or like dave said could have grown her in the temple, does'nt it say in the book? still aint read it yet

topdogg2.jpg

Morning mate, na, it doesn't tell you in the novel about how they captured her. She probably volunteered....

heartfull.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Yeah, but that wouldn't appeal to the Preds "Code of honour" would it. hmmm.... didn't think so.

Roooaaar!

I think they just captured her when she's at the chestburster stage, that's so much more easier and is also damage limitation for the preds.

heartfull.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

mornin mate all good? probably got board of humans, im gonna get the book sometime soon every ones say it much better the the film, it makes me laugh seeing the film review for it in the papers every ones slagging it off and fat boy anderson

topdogg2.jpg

why dont they just get the blood of an alien queen and genetically recreate it?

aliens rock

the preds code of honour is as simple as - only kill what threatens you, only kill what would be good enough to fight back. What's the point in going to all that trouble when you can just get a chestburster. Exactly. The queen is not something they were out to hunt, they wanted to capture it, unharmed so it could reproduce for them.

heartfull.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron