Aliens

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ok - the sulaco. How did the egg get in there in the end? Any thoughts?

The queen couldn't have laid it, she had detatched from the ovipositor, possible that a warrior may have planted it?

Answers on a post card......

boogeysig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The Queen was hiding in the Sulaco and it wasnt sure that it was going to survive if it was on it's own so it layed an egg, with a super facehugger inside that would produce a queen and a dog alien.

vegasig.bmp.jpg

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

maybe a dying warrior handed d egg 2 da queen?

xenomorph4ap.jpg Aliens and Preds forum

Drone-Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

What if two facehuggers were on the queens back and then detached from her once she was on board to find a nice secure hiding spot.

St1mp0, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yo guys! sorry about the late replies!

well think about it i dunno how the face hugger got on board! BUT im thinking that the super facehugger idea is prob the best explanation! because:

if it was 2 seperate face huggers! how come the prisoners never found the dead facehufggers courpse! because, like in the pther films the facehuggers after excreting the egg were alkways found near the victims as they awoke
(alien 1st victim and in AVP as proof)

also! i also thought that face huggers cant survive verylong without needing to go back to their mnatural habbitat! which i think are those excreted parts made by the drones....

so, in my opinon i think it was a super facehugger which survived!

no idea how it got on the ship! possibly bishop kept it! as he was order by (the civilain ... cant remember name) to keep some specimines alive!

:op

spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

she is big bit** but thats the whole idea of the 3rd film + the eggs would be hidden.

i see u im always there

It's possible, but we would've seen her carrying it. Unless she had it wrapped in her tail which is plausable.

boogeysig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

when she burned all the eggs the queen picked one up to save as the queen boareded the ship planted it in the corner. hidden for everyone.

i see u im always there

Yeah i'm good man, maybe bishop wasn't telling us the whole story......

boogeysig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Im cool Dave, how about you? I think the Queen can or maybe someone sneaked it on board? Maybe Bishop had a secret objective DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

vegasig.bmp.jpg

yo vince. What's up. Queen can't lay eggs without the ovipositor. She tore off the egg sack when she went after ripley.

boogeysig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

What if a drone travelled with her? Just a plain drone that can only lay one egg then die. Or the queen could have captured someone and mutate there body into in egg like the deleted scene in ALIEN.

vegasig.bmp.jpg

All true. Probably the best theory i'd say is that a drone or a warrior either produced the egg or planted it on the ship.

boogeysig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Hey Dave ya know how Anderson is meant to be a s**t director? Have ya seen event horizon? I watched it 2day and it was bloody great I wish he could have used his talents in the same way.
Is it ok if I start a practise rpg m8? Im bored out of my head.

vegasig.bmp.jpg

Agreed mate, event horizon is wicked!!

boogeysig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Yeah but it was one egg that was onboard the Sulaco, and in the egg was a super facehugger that could implant two victims.

vegasig.bmp.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Maybe the queen can quickly lay one egg in an emergency & she just quickly laid one

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

id go with her haveing it in hwer tail but thats a bit silly well no im silly that a great idea when she new riply done her she knew she had to carry on the race and kill riply good thinking queen

ah yo any one else think that seeing her seperate from the sack look like a very pain full sh*t??

topdogg2.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yeah that looked like it hurt

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?