Vote for the next RPG story

Topdogg, Yautja, 18 years ago

ok guys and gals ive been looking through the last RPG threads and there are some good ideas in there, know that every one has put there info in it's time to get voting woohooo

ok its simple all i ask for u lot is just reply IN THIS THREAD only which story u like, who wrote it and a little bit of why u choose it

PLEASE DONT SPAM THIS POST ITS IMPORTANT U GUYS AND GALS PUT UR FEEDBACK HERE FOR THE NEXT RPG

VOTING CLOSE'S ON THE 5TH MAY

NOW GET VOTING

topdogg2.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i go wiv TDN idea, sounds sweet as.

to be rogue is to rule.

Glover, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well um... I like TDN's but I also like some of the ideas posted in this thread that were not supposed to be. So is it ok to vote for an idea posted here, or are these ideas void because they shouldnt have been posted here?

I guess that Angels never learn to say goodbye.

sounds like a good idea bug hunt ill up ur tory in the rpg thread, every one keep voting

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Just a reminder to all - voting finishes today so if you want any say in how this RPG will go then get voting.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Man - i'm really begining to think some people on here are just plain stupid or just cant read - THIS ISN'T A TOPIC FOR YOU TO POST YOU IDEAS ON - IT'S TO VOTE FOR THE BEST IDEAS THAT ARE ALREADY POSTED ON THE OTHER RPG TOPIC.

OPEN YOUR EYES AND READ BEFORE YOU POST.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

CAN U GUYS READ THE NEXT RPG THREAD THAT WHAT IT WAS MADE FOR THIS POST IS FOR THE STORYS IN THERE U LIKED

REMBER THIS IS GONNA START SOON

topdogg2.jpg

I say in an underwater reshearch facilty on one of Jupiters moons.

vegasig.bmp.jpg

i vote fore forest cus i thinc it would worc well fore all 3 races and i poses some new chalanges etc etc fore all the players

sig1modafied.JPG

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

Forest to see how the Aliens would adapt to not so gloomy area like in all the Alien movies and it gives an advantage to preds abit and ooomans

Pred.jpg

bug-hunt, Yautja, 18 years ago

i've not had the chance to post an idea but will, on here if ya don't mind TD. What about the idea that the preds got a bit cocky, went to an alien home planet and kid napped a queen and a whole load of xenos (all the members that want to be in the rpg) and while transporting them they manage to escape and run riot around the prd ship. And to add a little bit of spice to it when the preds find out that they are loess on the ship the two clan's fight each other as well as the xenos in a race of xeno head trophies,.......as there is this little rivalry between the clans. Just my little idea different to a planet based rpg.

Forgot we had humans in it this time oh well lets just say that the pred have kidnapped the humans as well, say that the prds are taken the humans and xenos to a new pyramid, could work.

little-guy.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'll actually post a new story too if you don't mind.What bout something like the humans were trying to mess around with alien DNA ( sorry to the alien purists) & they created a creature that was part alien, part predator & part human. It ecapes & breeds a legion of hybrids. The hive & shadow serpants do not accept this new freak strain as part of their species & attempt to track down & wipe out the leader of the hybrids ( the experiment) to kill off the strain. While the predators detect this new strain as a worthy challenge & go on the hunt for the experiment as well. While the alpha draxconis team has been sent to clean up the mess left by the accident. Here all the clans will meet in a bloody free for all on the hunt for the hybrid species.

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

cystic_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

I vote for the forest.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR
Cystic%20Warrior.jpg

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

stalker i like it already its a mission to wipe out something of the three species that could wipe themselfs out brilliant i say as long as it takes pace on forest planet!!! :) :)

Pred.jpg

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

well the forest idea sounds a bit boring it just be a forest i like the underwater idea it would be cool to hunt aliens underwater. its just to me the forest idea seems like its been done before with pred 1 id like to see the RPG set somewhere really original

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

I vote for my idea about the orbital colony. You could see it on the "ideas for the next RPG" topic.

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

how about a forest with a little mountain enivenment near a large lake or large body of water

predalien640tc.jpg

spearhead, Yautja, 18 years ago

do u know how in the last rgp u captured the queen. Wht not use this and create avp like the pyramid and set it not in the future but in the egypian time period. What do ya think td

float lilke a butterfly sting like a bee.

spearhead, Yautja, 18 years ago

how about going back to the start of when the aliens were first discoveed by the marines, then soon after predators were discoved.

float lilke a butterfly sting like a bee.

Grid__Alien, Yautja, 18 years ago

I vote for the forest! :)

actuly i have changed my mind and i vote for stalkers idea the one with the hybrids in it and since my carecter is a hybrid i could be one of the hybrids so you have a real carecter to fight is that ok :)

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
Sig.jpg