Dave and other mods, a little suggestion

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

Sorry if this is considered spam. Don't delete it yet. Okay well seeing as there are many new people to this board, some are new, some just don't know much about the site yet. And the one thing I've seen people always ask about is what is a clan? And what is an RPG? So I was thinking maybe we could have a sticky topic that explains:
-What a clan is on this website
-What does a clan do for you if you join
-What kind of clans there are and who and how to ask to join(although most are already in the rules)
-What an RPG is since most people still don't know yet
-What do you do in an RPG
-How do you play/move/attack/die in it
-And we should provide some links to examples of past RPGs

The reason for this is because it doesn't explain much in detail about all of this in the rules and there are still those who thinks an RPG is a downloadable visual game. If this is okay, then maybe I would do a topic of this myself. I mea, I don't want to trouble you guys. If you guys accept then I'll do it. Of course, it'll have to be it greater detail than in the rules so that we could make it clearer.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Topdogg, Human, 18 years ago

no it's not spam mate, ill try and get dave to update the the RPG thread and DD to update the clan thread, there both stuck at the top of the board so when the new people come here they can look at the topics and everything will be in there

topdogg2.jpg

Voltage-3000, Human, 18 years ago

I agree this just my opinon