Just a thought!!

St1mp0, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok, i was thining this whilst watching aliens! jhere goes:

to be honest! how deadly are the xenomorphs? i believe that the pred species are way more dangerous then the aliens as a threat to the humans!

because: to be honest! the only reason why the laiens are a htreat to us is becuase us humans wanted them as weapons! if we just left the bloody things alone! they wouldnt be a threat to us! so if the humans just stayed away from planets which are infested by xenomorphs then we'd be ok!

whereas poreds can think for themselves, plan invcasions! and they have the technology to go looking for trouble!

just a thought!

:op

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ummmmmmm stipo or wot ever your name is your thery does not work because well for 1 if humans did not go to planets with xenos on them how the hell would you know if humans are stronger and humans are not better because if a human attacks a alien in close combat then he is bugerd the only advantage the humans have are there guns and well ofcore the humans on the movie wouldnt of died if they did not go to the planet but then there would be no movie but if aliens had a way to get to planet to planet then nothing and i do mean nothing would get in there way because there are just sooooooooo many aliens that is the only downfall of the aliens but still humans are not better than aliens

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
Sig.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

the preds would not do that tho.
plus the ailens have more potechal for ending a world. 1 alien could end the world one pred could not....

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
bgrrrrrww.jpg

dont get me wrong! yea if an alien did get onto earth or a ship! it can annilate everything!

bnu what im saying is! unless we went looking for the trouble! i.e if they didnt breed the aliens in alien 4! they wouldnt of died! if they didnt send humans onto that planet on aliens theyd be alive! its our fault we die lol

and yeah i know! preds wouldnt, but if they wanted to they could easily

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah but the thing that's stopping the Predators from invading is their Honor code thing. Xenomorphs are a threat because they kill without reason. But that's not to say Preds aren't dangerous. They're the ones who have nukes on their wrists. Both race poses a threat. But yeah like you said, if we would just stop trying to use them as weapons and leave them alone they'll probably won't have anyways to attack us since they don't have any spacecrafts of their own or anything that flies for that matter.

my point exactly... its not like they go looking for trouble! they only kill when theres things on their planet to kill... so because we invade their planet or we disturb them... allows them the hosts to kill!

im not saying poreds would invade, as your right in saying about their honour etc... but preds are more of a threat because they have the ability to come to our planet whenever they want! whereas an alien cant!

thats what wrong with alien movies. that all ways want to sudty them as bio weponds. just leve them aloun and they will just die.

you would of thought they had learnt by the 3rd movie!

but noooooooooo
"oh, they died! but we have bigger guns! so we'll just try again"

but what happens in alien 4!

11 preds get lose in a military ship and all the marines evacuate the ship! I MEAN COME ON! have some balls! thats what ed about the movie! onbly one of the marines stayed and fought!
(mainly because he had a gun pointed at his head)
alien 4 could of been better if there were more marnies! keeping it as an alien 2 style movie!
]all combat/action instead of a ty story about crossing the genes of human and alien!

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

no cuz ppl would find them on a planet and bring them to earth without knowing.
plus ppl will always try to use themas wepons.

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
bgrrrrrww.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

I've always wondered about something, if humans had marines with Pulse Rifles that could take out at least 10 Xenos, why do they still want the Xenos for their Bioweapons division when they have things that are more powerful than them (not that I'm saying Xenos are weak). This makes sense in Alien when the Xenomorph seems stronger than alot of humans, but it doesn't in Aliens because the Xenomorph's power has been decreased through people's eyes. I'm not saying they're weak or anything but I was just wondering.

yes i know! but what im saying is! that problem could easily be avoided:

"oh look a new planet"
*space ship lands* finds a new species! brings it on bored! *research* finds out theyre dangerous!

either: dispose of the alien life (either face hugger, egg or drone)
or keep it!

if they keep it! they die!

they send a distress call... prob saying something like

" monster.. killing us all... acid for blood! ooo the pain arghhhhhh" *
*end transmission*

now any scientist with a slight brain cell would know

"sh*t! thats those xenomorphs! sod that!"
*BOOM*
blows the ship up!
"ahh problem solved! whos for coffee?"

:op

well though a marine could kill 10 xenos. a drone could make an egg with a queen and then destroy the world :(

Vasquez you are too just too bad

only because we give them the opportunity!
i mean, if they know an alien species are on a planet! i dont see why they just dont nuke the planet from a far! instead of sending about 20 marines with kick guns off to theior doom!
where a click of a button could solve their problems!
its bvecause we are a curious species is what gets us killed!

oh and no offence to preds but on avp 1 xeno killed 2 preds so you cant just say that preds are better because they have space travel.................it dosent work like that m8 every race has its own special thing so they are all even so no 1 is better than eny one else.

Fight Till The Death.
Sig.jpg

lol if you were the president the world would be destroyed because all you need to do is click a button well wots the point in that when you can have well trained marines do your work for you and not wast a nuke till you ACTULY need it.Plus human nukes arent strong enuf to go to planet to planet.

Fight Till The Death.
Sig.jpg

katam. lol i dunno why your having a go at me for.. im supprting the fact that aliens are deadlier!
but what im saying is! conflict between aliens and humans can easily be avoided

im not having a go at you m8 just puting my veiw into this topic thats all :)

Fight Till The Death.
Sig.jpg