Alien vs Predator matchups

TDN, Human, 19 years ago

This is a thread for the matches that we (or mostly me) would like to see but never got the chance because the main matchups we've seen between Xenomorphs, Predators and Marines were the ones in AVP and Aliens. And since Xenomorphs and Predators are changing in it's appearance, strength and tech (as the Preds do). So who do you guys think would win between these matchups:

1. The Drone from Alien vs the Predator from Predator 1 -I've always thought that the Drone from Alien was the most powerful because it was the most stealthy. It doesn't go shrieking around when it attacks like Grid or most other Aliens. It got a good amount of kills to, more than the ones from Aliens. The Predator from Pred1 uses the least tech and still got a good amount of kills.
2. Drone vs Pedator from Predator 2 -Like above except that this Pred is younger but has alot more tech.
3. Alien 3 Runner vs either Predators from Pred 1 or Pred 2 -It alweems to me that the runners was another powerful one, considering it also killed alot of people single-handedly. And plus, its got the advantage of speed.
4. USCM marines vs smaller number of Xenos but the type are Drone from Alien -Since we've all seen Aliens, what if the Xenos there were exactly like the one from Alien even in stealthiness and behaviour.
5. Marines vs Grid type Xenos -like the one above, except with ones as powerful as Grid.
6. Marine vs Teen Preds from AVP -We have never seen a Marine vs Predator battle before. Remember, marines are way better armed and more techs than any humans that the Predators have ever encountered in those movies. Marines have motion trackers and smartguns. These are Preds as powerful as Celtic and Chopper.
7. Marines vs Predators from Pred 1 or Pred 2 -Like the one above, except now they're versus either an experienced Pred with less weapon, or a young Pred with a whole lot of weapons.
Edit: since Stalker asked me about Elders, I'll put this on:
8. Elder Predator vs Xenomorphs queen, either from Aliens or AVP -Basically, the most powerful and experienced Predator taking on the most powerful Xenomorph, their big mother.
Edit: here's 2 more:
9. Predator from Pred 1 vs Grid -The most powerful Predator from people's point of view vs the most powerful Xeno to people (not to me).
10. Grid vs Scar -a battle we would like to have seen on AVP but they seems to never meet. One killed 2 Preds while the other one killed a good amount of Xenos.

Give your opinions on this. This hopefully does not break the "no crossover" rule. What do you guys think?

predalien_64, Human, 19 years ago

celtec pred (pred 2 killed by grid) vs. new born

Iseijin, Human, 19 years ago

Predator 1 vs Predator 2 or "Aliens" Queen vs AvP Queen.

I always wanted to see two creatures of the same species duke it out. That's the only way to see their true prowess.

As far as who would win: Pred 1, I'm not sure why but he seemed more alert and intelligent than the other one. Taking on Marines has to count for some superiority.

Then there's AvP Queen between the "Battle Royale". She was WAY more aggresive and actively pursued her opponents.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Stalker, Human, 19 years ago

fair enough

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

TDN, Human, 19 years ago

Here's my opinion on the matter:
1. Depends on where they're fighting. On a ship such as the Nostromo, the Drone blends right in. And the Xenos could see a cloaked Pred so Pred would lose here. If it was the jungle, I'll give it to the Predator. The jungle is where it's most experienced at, and the Drone would stand out like a sore thumb while the Pred could swing from tree to tree and stay hidden.
2. See above
3. The runner has speed, and it does seems quite powerful, but so are the Preds in terms of experience or Tech. I won't call on this one.
4. I'll give it to the Drones. As we've seen, the Drones seems to be much more powerful and stealthy than the Warriors from Aliens. Plus, it's a towering beast unlike the Warrior. The marines couldn't stand up to the force of Warriors there so I wouldn't count on them too much on this.
5. Same as above.
6. Considering these are teen Predators who can't even take out one Xenomorph, I'll definetly give it to the marines. They are able to locate the preds using motion tracker and kill them with smartguns. Those Preds aren't experienced enough.
7. I'll give it to the Preds if there were more than one, but since there's like 1 Pred vs 5 or so Marines, then I say marines will win in the end after a long battle with many loses. If there was like 2 or more, I'd say the Preds.
8. A very close match. I honestly don't know.

What u think TDN?

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

TDN, Human, 19 years ago

I would also like it if you guys would say why that was your choice. Not mandatory but it could avoid a couple arguments here and there.

What bout a battle between the elder & something?

wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

1. pred
2. pred
3. pred
4. marine
5.alien
6.pred
7.pred
8.too close to call
wq.jpg Hunter or prey?

TDN, Human, 19 years ago

What do you guys think? Anybody else?

Ancienthunter, Human, 19 years ago

ahhh headache too much this versus that

div

oh okay who do u think would win

div

TDN, Human, 19 years ago

Well no, what I meant was who do you think would win between these matches. But you guys could give other ones if you want to.

Elder Pred from Predator2 vs Alien Queeen from Aliens

div

scar774, Human, 19 years ago

human alien from resurection vs scar from avp

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

Unknown, Human, 19 years ago

pred from predator 1 vs alien queen from avp

scar774, Human, 19 years ago

yeah vincet! i love cowboy bebop!! spike spiegal is awsome!!

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

Unknown, Human, 19 years ago

Predalien vs pred from pred 1.

Dont be rude drink your drink go home j**k off and thats all your gonna do.