interview with james cameron

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

check out the link below for some interesting chat with the one and only james cameron.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=5777&Template=newsfull

THROW.JPG

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

wow :o nice link harrigan :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

From what I read in this interview.....looks like James wanna put AVP as the end of both Alien and Predator series, I hope I guess it wrong, anyway it's nice to hear James decribe AVP as Frankenstein vs Werewolf.

The master pred is back!

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol bootydaddy, I actually wanted to name my self HiveNode09, but i didnt know what this site was at first so i just typed navyspaz, but now i wished i made it HiveNode09... but im happy now, everyone knows me as navy, and ive already got a sig and joined a clan.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

Bootydaddy's my coomon usenmae for the forum sites I visit constantly. Just get use to it so I stick this name...luckly I haven't heard any warning so far...

The master pred is back!

stay on topic people please.

THROW.JPG

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

James Cameron likes AvP! Told you guys I'm not crazy..........lol. I'm glad he enjoyed it how some of us did.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

i think he went on record as saying "dont mess with the queen" to pws anderson.i think he did ok.be interesting to find the story that mr cameron did for alien 5.

THROW.JPG

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

james cameron is one of my favorite directors unfortunitly he hasnt done anything of late that has cought my attention.... on topic i am also glad someone enjoyed avp.....

"This time the B!tch Is Back