RPG???

Parai, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok whats this RPG thing i been hearing about.
i havent been on this site a while,so can some one fill me in?

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

The RPG posts are right on top with the rest of the official topics. They're the ones that starts with "RPG" in them. Read over them carefully and then you'll understand what they are.

TDN.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

You decide what happens. Through posts and typing, you lay out the events yourself. Many people will do the same, creating a more diverse and intrecate setting. And in this, a whole story can develope. And that's the idea.

Do you get it?

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

-=!!!Close only counts in horse-shoes and hand-grenades!!!=-

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

I actually had a whole article that has FAQ's on the RPG and how it works to explain to newbies, and it was posted right there on the forum rules. But somehow, it got deleted. I don't know how, it probably happened when Dave transfered the post from Deathdrop to his.

TDN.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

yea thanks guys this really helped. not really but sorta. THANKS!

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

But do not post on Leap Of Faith Parai, only certain people allowed on that one.
EDIT: Welcome to the Forum by the way :) everyones your friend here.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

See ya 'round board Parai.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

yup, erm...thats a question, what is an rpg...

i know its been answered but so what

and rpg is considered a game, you are either, pred alien or marine and using typing and words you set the lay out of where you are and what you want to fight with other people joining you...

example poster 1: ...marad the alien woke to the sound of steel clashing, he looked to see three marines shooting all of his brothers, silently marad creeps up to the nearest marines and stabs him through his back with his tail, and throws the body away, slipping his 2nd jaw in and out...

example of poster two: daram was a highly trained colonial marine and they had found some alien...atrtocity sleeping in what used to be a atmo, he shot three aliens, and saw their thick green blood burnthrough the floor, he turned when he saw a large, bladed tail sticking out of his stomach, he saw he red blood drip and he was thrown to the side...he was mortally wounded but it wasnt over yet...

and they post continually, but with more background, better typing and more people posting

hope it helped

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

yup, erm...thats a question, what is an rpg...

i know its been answered but so what

and rpg is considered a game, you are either, pred alien or marine and using typing and words you set the lay out of where you are and what you want to fight with other people joining you...

example poster 1: ...marad the alien woke to the sound of steel clashing, he looked to see three marines shooting all of his brothers, silently marad creeps up to the nearest marines and stabs him through his back with his tail, and throws the body away, slipping his 2nd jaw in and out...

example of poster two: daram was a highly trained colonial marine and they had found some alien...atrtocity sleeping in what used to be a atmo, he shot three aliens, and saw their thick green blood burnthrough the floor, he turned when he saw a large, bladed tail sticking out of his stomach, he saw he red blood drip and he was thrown to the side...he was mortally wounded but it wasnt over yet...

and they post continually, but with more background, better typing and more people posting

hope it helped

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go

Guys just a thought about RPGs why dont they make a diffrent sections for RPG and forum? and what with you people adding 2 of the same comments in the same topic?

Parai means perfect hunt

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Parai the only reason it got posted twice is because theres like this weird glitch thing that happens once in a while. Just dont worry bout it

< img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/RAH7/Dragon.jpg"