best battle of avp movie scar or celtic any tel why is best batt

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

scar arm with plasmacter kill 4 aliens or celtic vs alpha male grab alpha male trow way head to wall what is best battle.scar or celtic

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

Celtic with his fight with grid ( or whats his name) that had more action until celtic got bit in the head so I say celtic but if it is with the queen vs scar I have to give scar a 9 out of ten

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

Engage, Undefined, 18 years ago

gota be Grid Vs Celtic , was awsome .... Scar kiling the aliens wasnt even a battle

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I wish Grid didnt kill Celtic and Chopper :( I liked Chopper.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

me too celtil need life

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Celtic vs Grid.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Celtic vs Grid battle was a classic matchup no doubt. Although short, it was very satisfying to watch. Although Celtic lost, it was his own fault, he was dominating the fight, barely giving Grid a chance to retaliate, but once he let his guard down, well, look what happened.....

The "battle" if u really wanna call it that between Scar & the swarm of xenomorphs didn't really do much for me, I was quite dissapointed that the plasmacaster has been changed to that extent. Robbing the weapon of it's classical feel, it was merely a poor, 10 second shooting gallery to me. The biggest dissappointment was that was that it was the only real scene (apart from the pathetic showing in the flashback scene) where a caster was even used in the movie.

stalker.jpg