Predator 2.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ok ive just watched this poor excuse for a film for about the 50th time. Heres a few things I was wondering if anyone one else picked up on in Predator 2:

1) Elder pred has a shruiken + side blade

2)Theres two preds with celtic masks on and one with choppa mask.

3)The Predators plasma cannon looks well diffrent the laser is positioned on the cannon itself,canon is way too small and the plasma bolts are yella not blue.

4)Dinosaur skull? Now Im surprised because there is no way a pred could have lived longer than 65 million years.

5)There was more than 4 vision modes that the pred was flicking threw in the slaughter house.........W.T.F?

Dont be rude drink your drink go home j**k off and thats all your gonna do.

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

1) elders have every weapon availbe for them pus fat boy anderson got some ideas from there

2)again anderson copyed the ideas

3)if u search u will see that the plasma canon is whats in pred 1 but in pred 2 its refered to as a "laser canon" weaker than the plasma canon but fires more rapidly

4)thats complete BS just something some kid wanted and made up

5) pred need to see everything and differant creature require differant visions to see them

i know all this is fact because i done my homework

topdogg2.jpg

St1mp0, Undefined, 19 years ago

what if preds could time travel?
i mean is there any proof to say they cant?
and im sure theres omore then one eldar pred... poss the one on pred2 was defeated by the eldar in avp...
we dontr know
and in avp anderdson styates he wanted the shoulder cannons to be nbigger as he thought they looked way too small (mobile phones) in the other pred films!
dunno about the other comments....

:op

St1mp0, Undefined, 19 years ago

also, again more then 4 display screens! why not? i mean we have that technology now... so im sure the preds could have it back then easily :o)

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

Not as bad of a film as you make it sound. Great B movie.

youcandelete.JPG

...and you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

i think the dino skull is a heirloom trophy that has been with the clan for millions of years.

The Black Warrior gets everyone.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Preds most likly haven't had tech for millions of years. Several thousand, probably. But who says the skull was a T-rex skull just because it was refered to as "the T-rex skull" in an interview? The thing was nowhere near big enough to be a T-rex, and it looked like it had spikes. NOT a T-rex. Probably a creature from another planet. The guy in the interview called it a "T-rex skull" for lack of a better term, I think.

deathdrop.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 19 years ago

hi deathdrop

us-theatrical-b-full.jpg<br Hunters or the Hunted?

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

I've seen the Pred 2 movie like 100 times and i know about the 4 vision mode that detects infared light ing like strong compreesed light like from the sun n stuff and the plasma casters are liitle in that one obvious i think causetheir facing humand dude imean u need melee for humans cause they cant see sh!t wen pred are cloak so they dont bother having huge A$$ plasma caster now in AVp thats different their fighting aliens with with weapons that aren't acid proof except the shuriken or watever and the combat stick

div

The elder pred had a machete like weapon not a side blade. There was 1 pred with celtic mask & the skull looked like a t rex but it had lower jaw mandibles

yeah i know

div

the other dude said it was aside blade its machete

div

he was an elder predator that was very old since 1812 thats freakin old and i guess only elders like ma as myself get bada$$ machete weapons like that

div

yeah the weapon the elder had was like a machete

it lokked asowme it was an inward sicles tooprobably for killing Hard meat big time oh Yeah

div

the elder was older than that. he handed glover a pirates gun from 1715

was dude i dont remember i'm forgetting my roots

div

lol

div

man lmao i'm finished the movie a day without mexicans is in hilarious dude it's amust see lmao

div

hey dude if usee Deathdrop tell Him Ancient Hunter is looking for him its kin da Urgent dude plz man thanks

div

i gotta go man my A$$ brother has to use the Computer

div