Expanded Universe of Alpha Draconis (sector Draconis)

TDN, Human, 19 years ago

Okay, since I just enjoy thinking about these kinds of things, I guess I started to expand a little more on our clan, Alpha Draconis, the planets that surrounds the system. These are stuff that I thought of as I go along. It might not be good and I'm not really that creative, but I still enjoy doing it. K20A2, if you don't think this might contradict some of the things you are planning in you book, then maybe you could put some of them in.

Here is the link to our clan's history if you want to view it: http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/6049-10.html

Basically, like the history said, our clan came from a sector known as the Draconis Sector. I wish to expand more, describing more of the sector.

Sector Draconis, a fairly small sector when compared to others, contains in total 3 planetary chains and 15 planets in its system. The 3 chains of planets are the Sigma chain, containing 10 planets, the Omega chain, containing 4 planets and the main center of operations of the sector, the planet Draconis Prime.

A more detailed description of each planet:
Draconis Prime: The largest planet of the whole sector. It is the main base of operations for the whole sector. This is where the sector's government lies, important meetings are held, and descisions are made. Alpha Draconis leaders will sometimes also be called for meetings here.

Sigma Prime: The largest planet of the Sigma chain. 1/4 of it is habited by small loosed colonies. 3/4 of it are lush forested areas. It is here that sightings of Predator attacks are reported. Pherhaps as some says, the Predators have found a new place suitable for them and has sheltered there.
Sigma II: The main military base for the Alpha Draconis. This is where all the training facilities are, where new recruits are formed. Also, this is the main armory of the squad and where small squad descisions are made.
Sigma III: A windy planet, full of storm areas, from hurricanes to tornadoes. It has proven to be quite uninhabitable.
Sigma IV: Another uninhabitable planet. This planet is covered in ice. Temperatures can reach absolute zero.
Sigma V: Once a center of company test labs before actions was taken against them. Now a giant structure of Xenomorph Hive due to specimens escape. Xenomorphs counts are up to the thousands. The whole planet is in the shape oiant Hive structure.
Sigma VI: The main mining facility. It is rich in resources and one of the planets that provides funding for the sector. It also serves as a center for trades with other sectors.
Sigma VII: A planet used for one purpose only, recreation and tourism. It contains many different locales, including snowy mountains to grassy plains which makes it the ideal place for the rich to go to at their leisure. Another funding planet for the sector.
Sigma VIII: A barren wasteland, long beleived to be uninhabitable. Rumours have it that after the break of company test labs on Sigma V, this planet became the company's new site for their labs. Possibility of this is high due to the fact that there are far less suspicions by the Alpha Draconis on this planet.
Sigma IX: tem or network of linked colonies. These colonies are reserved for the ones who can "afford" a high payment. This is by far the planet with the highest standard of living in this sector.
Sigma X: Before the Alpha Draconis was formed, this used to be the Marine's base of operations. Now with the Alpha Draconis' base at Sigma II, it has now become the main military production facility for the Alpha Draconis. Productions ranged from power loaders, APC to large transport Spacecraft.

Omega Prime: A penal colony used to house the criminal who was charged with the worse sentence besides death. It also serves as a secondary training center for the army of the sector. The army of this sector (sometimes not Alpha Draconis) will sometimes recruit men/women soldiers from this place. This place has been described as "Hell" literally. Although what exactly goes on in that planet is never known.
Omega II: A desert planet, proved to be uninhabitable due to it's lack of moisture. Rains are extremely rare, sometimes falling only twice per year.
Omega III: A network of colonies, much like Sigma IX, except this one is for the people who isn't able to "afford" the high payment. With badly builted colonies, low standard of living, lack of transportation and convenience, this is the place where most crimes in this sector takes place.
Omega IV: A wasteland with absolutely no life detected. It is a planet covered by ashes and lava. There is rarely any light as it is the planet most far away from the nearest light source. Proved to be uninhabitable.

Well I hope you guys liked it. K20A2, if this doesn't contradict with any of the thins you have already written, then you could probably use this in your book. If you want to of course. I'm just doing this because I enjoy doing it. Maybe we could use some of these locales for our RPG as well. What do you guys think?

daveberg, Human, 19 years ago

Like it alot, good work TDN.

fisher.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Quinn, Human, 19 years ago

that is so good.

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
bgrrrrrww.jpg

K20A2, Human, 19 years ago

looks awesome TDN i like it a lot man very good, giving logs of your missions, very clever. this will be useful very useful great work bro. great work

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

loki357134, Human, 19 years ago

Yes it is cool