Xenomorphs and Humans, tonight I will have all of your names pos

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

Just wanted to give yall the heads up, I already have a few of you named, and all of the Humans, but i want to post them together so Just wanted to give yall the heads up look for it tomorrow guys.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

sure thing bro, you know me, heck if i am not careful i will have the whole book posted here before i have it published lol

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Cool K, keep us poted mate.

fisher.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Again just want to remind all of the Xenos and Humans the names will be posted tonite, so look for your names and get back to me as soon as possible or if you have a name you would like to have please post it and we will work with it thanks guys

predsig.bmp.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 19 years ago

think for the heads up K2

the best of the best both alien and predator

np 64, hope you like them, i am sure you will like yours, you were the 3rd xeno to be given a name wow it is pathetic i remember that, how many characters does this story have lol, but i am sure you will like it at least i hope you do.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

Wow K2, your doin a bang up job bro. Props bro.

Move and die, Dont move and die, PICK ONE!scar2.jpg

thanks Shadow, so you like your name bro?

predsig.bmp.jpg

shadow, so you got the scar sig i was wundering who got that

LOVE my name K2.
Ya I got the Scar sig. Still waiting for Daveburg to make mine.

thank you Shadow I am happy you like it, now tomorrow hopefully all of the Xenos and Humans like their names prayes to god lol, but I hope everyone likes and if you dont like it dont be afraid to say hey K20 that name is complete
SH!T...i hope yall like them.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Lol, don't worry K2, I doubt any name you make is going to be Cr@p.

TDN, Undefined, 19 years ago

Who's going to say that? I think it'll be great. Don't worry about it man.

k2 from how much thought you put in. i dont think thal be bad (and cant what what mine is)

jthedragon, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok...

jthedragon2.JPG

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

k

facehuggers:cool
chestbusters:wicked

caboose3456, Undefined, 19 years ago

sweet

goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Grid__Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago