Xenos, Preds, Humans for Bloodlines Series

K20A2, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok guys I know that yall have been on me about posting the names for the Xenomorphs and Humans. I am flattered that yall are asking me about them, but again I can only work so fast, I am in the middle of editing the prolouge and it is taking me longer than expected. Also the names are almost done, but I am going back and working on them a lil bit, trust me it is not easy naming a Xenomorph.

If you have question regarding the books and the possibility of being written into the books, post it here, and I hope I hear something from the Hunter's Moon warriors I need more of you guys. Thanks again.

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION POST IT HERE NOT IN THE OTHER POSTS, AND THAT IS A RULE EVERYONE SHOULD OBEY ON ALL FOLLOW, ONLY POST ABOUT INFO RELATED TO THE TOPIC.

Thanks again.

K20A2
Elder of Balatu

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

well glad you like the idea

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
bgrrrrrww.jpg

yeah, thanks guys for understanding.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

k

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

last time we spoce u said i might have to change my caractor a bit and u hade to leav before u told me what ud change i was just wondering what u would like to change

sig1.jpg

u know k20 i had an idea. if u dont like it its cool but what if some of the aliens were made in a lab and named after their hosts before excaping?

Vasquez you are too just too bad

ok thats cool and perfectly understandabal thancs fore the up date :P

sig1.jpg

good idea buller i dont know how i would do that yet, wait now i do lol, yes mavrick the historys/profiles are taking a very long amount of time and i finished yours but i wont post any historys until they are all done.

predsig.bmp.jpg

cant wait :) ps when you are done with all the ppls history are you gunna post it or save it for the relese of the book?

bgrrrrrww.jpg

yey i cant wait to see my carecter :)

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
Breakthrough.jpg

k20 just a question did you use bullers history the he posted or made a new one?

bgrrrrrww.jpg

I used his but also made a few changes to help the history flow.

predsig.bmp.jpg

I will post all of the historys so that everyone knows what is going on so you all can get a better idea of what is going on

predsig.bmp.jpg